UConn Report podcast: Luke Murray talks UConn, recruiting ... and his famous family | The Boneyard

UConn Report podcast: Luke Murray talks UConn, recruiting ... and his famous family

Reaction Score
On this week’s UConn Report podcast, Murray talks about all that and much more: UConn’s wins last week at Butler and its challenge on Tuesday against Georgetown; recruiting, recruiting, recruiting; his role within the staff; his football career (strong safety) at St. Luke’s in New Canaan and, of course, how it was growing up as ... the nephew of Brian Doyle-Murray.

(OK, and as the son of actor/comedian Bill Murray, as well. Even asked him his favorite movie starring his famous Dad. Who ya gonna call?).

Reaction Score
I also feel at some point he's going to reel in a 5☆ big time recruit for us. I love the fact that he's Bill Murray's son. Kool.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Thank god Louisville fired him. They are simply thriving without him. Great job, Mack.
Maybe a good miss for us on Ellis who has been borderline terrible. Although we could probably use the ball handling.

Reaction Score
That tweet is probably over-simplifying it a bit, but there’s a reason Dan keeps hiring Luke. They work well together.
I'm sure Vecenie and Luke have had some beers and texts together.
Maybe a good miss for us on Ellis who has been borderline terrible. Although we could probably use the ball handling.
They're playing him at the 2, which is a bit questionable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom