UConn recruiting targets...Tuesday/Wednesday | The Boneyard

UConn recruiting targets...Tuesday/Wednesday

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Ossining with Aubrey plays this afternoon against Elmira.
Williamsville South with soph Amari DeBerry plays Lake Shore on Wednesday at 6:00.

If they both keep winning they will not meet in the NYS tourney....Ossining AA....Amari's team A.

Should we make the regionals in Albany it might be interesting to see if these two are chit/chatting behind the bench.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a UConn coach was in attendance at both games.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a UConn coach was in attendance at both games.

Geno & CD remained in Florida after last night's game for a couple of days to recruit. Team has two days off so it's possible that one of the other assistants could make it.

Reaction Score
Geno and CD were in Texas Tuesday to visit Hannah Gusters:

it would be a major get to pry Gusters away from the two big Texas schools..................apparently Geno is not concerned about the high school transfer debacle as many thought he might be...................maybe HG has had enough of the Texas basketball politics and is looking for greener pastures............

Last edited:
Reaction Score
it would be a major get to pry Gusters away from the two big Texas schools...apparently Geno is not concerned about the high school transfer debacle as many thought he might be....maybe HG has had enough of the Texas basketball politics and is looking for greener pastures..
IMO, it's all about the talent and summer competition. I don't think Auriemma cares where she goes to HS as long as she graduates on time.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno and CD were in Texas Tuesday to visit Hannah Gusters:

I'd like to see Rebecca Lobo and Tina Charles in that photo, but that would be a recruiting violation huh? How about cardboard backed life size images?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
it would be a major get to pry Gusters away from the two big Texas schools...apparently Geno is not concerned about the high school transfer debacle as many thought he might be....maybe HG has had enough of the Texas basketball politics and is looking for greener pastures..
Well, I've read there are a lot of pastures around Storrs. Not sure about the color. I assume white right now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom