UConn receiver Kyle Buss inspired, empowered by his mother’s memory | The Boneyard

UConn receiver Kyle Buss inspired, empowered by his mother’s memory

Reaction Score
Football: UConn receiver Kyle Buss inspired, empowered by his mother’s memory

>>...Shortly before UConn’s spring football game, Buss was pulled aside by head coach Randy Edsall and told that he had a scholarship for his final season. Buss promptly led the Huskies with 116 receiving yards in the spring game. If his performance throughout spring camp is any indication, that won’t be his last huge game as a UConn receiver. He’ll certainly have extra motivation moving forward.

“Before games, workouts, practice, that’s something that will never leave my conscience,” Buss said. “She always has been a motivating factor in a loving and caring way. I used that in a good way and it really does help me. It (the feeling of loss) is still fresh. I don’t know if it ever will subside but it’s a thing that (Kyle and his twin brother) both keep in our minds, to want to use that to move forward every single day, try to use her blessings, her mind set of how she raised us and things that she instilled in us, molded us into who we are today.”<<

@JustSaying

Reaction Score
Really got choked-up reading this...

No doubt she's smiling down with incredible pride and will be cheering every moment of every game.

I think KB was just warming-up last year. :)

Can't wait for game 1!
Touching for sure. I think this kid can be a real stud for this team. For his sake and ours, I wish the best of luck and his mother is for sure smiling down with pride.

Reaction Score
He can be a stud at life. Football is just a game. We will all be rooting for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom