UConn Pro-Day - March 27th | The Boneyard

UConn Pro-Day - March 27th

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
When a squad has few pro prospects it makes sense to leave it closed so the players aren’t distracted by the media that will likly be lurking to use this as another negative news story.

Reaction Score

wishing them all the best because they truly deserve it. but I’ll be popping back in to see everyone’s reactions when they run the 40 and many people are faced with the reality that we had VERY talented players much faster than pindell. but, their times will do that work for me.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
wishing them all the best because they truly deserve it. but I’ll be popping back in to see everyone’s reactions when they run the 40 and many people are faced with the reality that we had VERY talented players much faster than pindell. but, their times will do that work for me.
Will the work out results be made public?

Reaction Score
Will the work out results be made public?
I wish I had that info, my best judgment is that the power of the internet helps and i’m sure through the grapevine people will get info and hopefully share it on here or other platforms for fans to see

Reaction Score
I wish I had that info, my best judgment is that the power of the internet helps and i’m sure through the grapevine people will get info and hopefully share it on here or other platforms for fans to see

I may be missing the point but what are you trying to prove here - that there were seniors on the team w/ faster 40 times than David Pindell?

Reaction Score
Eradicate the past? Have you listened to anything Edsall has said since his return?

You, obviously, misunderstood my point. The years between RE1 and RE2. And this year's pro prospect group are part of that past that he want to eradicate.

Reaction Score
There are a bunch of pro days today, Texas, NC State, Kansas. Maryland, Minnesota, Florida, Mississippi State, Arizona State and others.

We have almost no players the NFL really wants to see. So my guess is that few teams will attend. I think Edsall's move is a defensive one especially since it will NOT compare to previous years.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
You, obviously, misunderstood my point. The years between RE1 and RE2. And this year's pro prospect group are part of that past that he want to eradicate.

So he is trying to eradicate our good years? Shame on him.

Unfortunately there have been a lot of rumblings about the Diaco players just not buying in...and playing counter current. I dont know to what depth that is true, but I can appreciate and understand that it doesn't help the program move on if Diaco era players what to just come in and stir the pot.

Reaction Score
I may be missing the point but what are you trying to prove here - that there were seniors on the team w/ faster 40 times than David Pindell?
I could probably go back to the thread and show physical proof but i’m sure i’m not the only person that has seen posts about pindell being the “only speed on the entire team”

Reaction Score
the following are only a few posts I found. plenty more

Attachments

• 08C99356-F5F5-41B4-AD6D-4B18F88EC917.jpeg
    08C99356-F5F5-41B4-AD6D-4B18F88EC917.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 117

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members