UConn Pro Day is March 11th... | The Boneyard

UConn Pro Day is March 11th...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“@NHRJimFuller: Bennett, Christen, Donohue, Greene, Hyppolite, Joseph, Mack, Parker, Smallwood, Stephen, Wagner, Willman here for #uconn pro day”

Reaction Score
28 teams represented with 32 people.

Bench Press
Donohue- 29
Tim- 26
Jesse- 19
Greene- 16
Chad- 13

Reaction Score
The bench press numbers for Greene and Bennett are none too impressive. I'm really beginning to wonder if Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum had any idea what the duckk they were doing. Those guys are fifth year seniors and, frankly, they aren't very strong. Who the hell was monitoring strength and conditioning?

Reaction Score
Ryan Donohue @ 29 reps for a linebacker is fantastic. Kudos to him, that'd put him 3rd @ the combine. With that being said, no linebacker should outbench an olineman by double digits, and he happened to do that against both of ours represented here. I know nothing of Jerry Martin other than what I heard on here. But Balis is starting to sound like a worthwhile refresh.

Reaction Score
Smallwood's bench numbers were nothing to write home about either. It sure as hell looked like we were physically outmatched a lot of the time and I think I'm beginning to understand why. That never flew with Edsall and I don't expect it will with Diaco.

Reaction Score
The bench press numbers for Greene and Bennett are none too impressive. I'm really beginning to wonder if Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum had any idea what the duckk they were doing. Those guys are fifth year seniors and, frankly, they aren't very strong. Who the hell was monitoring strength and conditioning?
Exactly what I was thinking. Strength n conditioning took a dive. Our guys were combine superstars now just pedestrian. I'm Fourty and I can outbench. Greene Joseph and tie tim w.

Reaction Score
Exactly what I was thinking. Strength n conditioning took a dive. Our guys were combine superstars now just pedestrian. I'm Fourty and I can outbench. Greene Joseph and tie tim w.

Remind me to never p.iss you off. (grin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom