Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Trap King: Fetty Wap lights up crowd at SUBOG Spring Concert

PAW_7738.JPG

PAW_8107.JPG

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Ok I can identify Cassel Jr, Gibbs in the bottom picture , and looks like Adams taking a pic on top... Is that Larrier in the red hat?

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Ok I can identify Cassel Jr, Gibbs in the bottom picture , and looks like Adams taking a pic on top... Is that Larrier in the red hat?

Top: Larrier, gibbs, adams. Bunk ( Sam Cassell's friend) dancing
Bottom: Larrier, Cassell, Bunk, Gibbs

Reaction Score
Ahhhhh, I wish the concert really was on Monday. Would have been a tremendous experience for the recruits.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I feel like wouldn't a trap queen be like a drag queen that traps you into ...nevermind
The word "trap" refers to the street corner/ alleyway an individual works to sell his or her drugs. They call it trap because essentially that's what it is, and if you frequent the "trap" enough times, eventually you'll earn yourself some nice shiny bracelets

Reaction Score
The word "trap" refers to the street corner/ alleyway an individual works to sell his or her drugs. They call it trap because essentially that's what it is, and if you frequent the "trap" enough times, eventually you'll earn yourself some nice shiny bracelets
Oh

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I feel like wouldn't a trap queen be like a drag queen that traps you into ...nevermind

I would've thunked that a Trap Queen was someone like Diamond Stone's lady friend.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The who concert? I'm not very much older than these youngins enjoying the show but I have no idea who or what a Fetty Wap is.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
In his case, it's not a reference to Italians.
I grew up on hip hop and a lot of rappers took mafia names (Irv Gotti among others) and used references to the Italian mafia lifestyle (AZ). What does it mean in this case?

Reaction Score
I grew up on hip hop and a lot of rappers took mafia names (Irv Gotti among others) and used references to the Italian mafia lifestyle (AZ). What does it mean in this case?
What does Fetty Wap's name mean?
"Fetty is money… Wap is from Gucci Mane [nickname] Guwop." As Fetty explains in an interview with Global Grind, 'Fetty' is slang for money and 'Wap' is a tribute to his idol, Alabama rapper Gucci Mane, who is also referred to as Guwop

Read more at What does Fetty Wap's name mean? - CAPITAL XTRA

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
What does Fetty Wap's name mean?
"Fetty is money… Wap is from Gucci Mane [nickname] Guwop." As Fetty explains in an interview with Global Grind, 'Fetty' is slang for money and 'Wap' is a tribute to his idol, Alabama rapper Gucci Mane, who is also referred to as Guwop

Read more at What does Fetty Wap's name mean? - CAPITAL XTRA
I recall reading this too, but why does Gucci Mane go by Wap.....? Gucci...Italian brand....

C

Chief00

Ahhhhh, I wish the concert really was on Monday. Would have been a tremendous experience for the recruits.
Anyone who tells you losing Sam Jr and Bunkey is no big deal - think again! But, they will be here on Monday to talk up the school. Unlike Hamilton they live being at UConn. No disrespect for Dham - but some guys like the college experience and others don't or can take it or leave it.

Reaction Score
Anyone who tells you losing Sam Jr and Bunkey is no big deal - think again! But, they will be here on Monday to talk up the school. Unlike Hamilton they live being at UConn. No disrespect for Dham - but some guys like the college experience and others don't or can take it or leave it.

I haven't read the Daniel Hamilton thread since it was first posted and hope this crap isn't being spewed in there. You can argue he left too early but this BS is ridiculous. He dreamed of coming to UConn since he visited as an 8th grader on his brothers official. HE CAME HERE WHEN NO ONE WOULD!!! He helped keep the program afloat the last 2 years! Now, despite what some of u think he's off to make a $h1t of cash. Good for him.

And no one is coming to UConn for Sam and Bunk. Great guys but we got plenty of great guys on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom