UConn Player News WNBA | The Boneyard

UConn Player News WNBA

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I like to keep up with all the UConn Players in the WNBA. Preseason started May 5 and while Washington lost to Atlanta 87-80, Tina's stat line + what I hear from the coaches leads me to believe she will have a great year

18 pts in 20 minutes

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I like to keep up with all the UConn Players in the WNBA. Preseason started May 5 and while Washington lost to Atlanta 87-80, Tina's stat line + what I hear from the coaches leads me to believe she will have a great year

18 pts in 20 minutes

Thanks for doing this. Glad to see Tina had a good, safe return to the court in the first exhibition game. What that boxscore showed me - besides Tina's stat line -- is that there weren't a lot of other front-court options for the Mystics, with Della Donne out and Hines-Allen not playing.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the situation with Meesman? Doing the Belgian National team stint? Coming at a later time? Not part of the team's plans? Thanks.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Thanks for doing this. Glad to see Tina had a good, safe return to the court in the first exhibition game. What that boxscore showed me - besides Tina's stat line -- is that there weren't a lot of other front-court options for the Mystics, with Della Donne out and Hines-Allen not playing.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the situation with Meesman? Doing the Belgian National team stint? Coming at a later time? Not part of the team's plans? Thanks.
Yup according to the article below. Alos no timetable on EDD

Inside The W with Michelle Smith: Five Biggest Transitions Ahead in 2021 - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA

Emma Meesseman, the 2019 Finals MVP, is out through the Olympic break, therefore Charles will need to establish herself quickly for the Mystics to make a push.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Yup according to the article below. Alos no timetable on EDD

Inside The W with Michelle Smith: Five Biggest Transitions Ahead in 2021 - WNBA.com - Official Site of the WNBA

Emma Meesseman, the 2019 Finals MVP, is out through the Olympic break, therefore Charles will need to establish herself quickly for the Mystics to make a push.

No Clark all season...geesh.
Hines-Allen is a banger and will pair well with Charles, once they get acclimated to each other and take turns with their forays into the lane! Lot of pressure for the transplants from the City (Charles) and northern NJ suburbs (Hines-Allen). I think they'll be up to it. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom