UConn plans virtual commencement ceremony for graduates with Geno Auriemma as speaker | The Boneyard

UConn plans virtual commencement ceremony for graduates with Geno Auriemma as speaker

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Geno headlines the commencement speakers

The program begins on May 9 at noon and will be streamed live on the university’s YouTube page.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
2020, not a good year to be a senior. My next door neighbor's daughter is a senior at one of our local high schools. She said she's been looking forward to being a senior, and enjoying the activities and status on campus that being a senior commands. She said this is worse than going to continuation school. :mad:

She's missing out on everything. Senior activities, senior day, senior breakfast, senior class picture, senior prom, graduation ceremonies and grad night at Universal Studios or Disneyland. There's no where to go to celebrate. She can't even go to a local restaurant for a nice celebratory dinner, like every where else, they're all take-out only. :( Just a dinner at home with her immediate family. Sometimes life really bites. :confused:

The wife and I are going to give her an envelope with a gift card and a slice of cheese. We're hoping that will brighten her day a little.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
2020, not a good year to be a senior. My next door neighbor's daughter is a senior at one of our local high schools. She said she's been looking forward to being a senior, and enjoying the activities and status on campus that being a senior commands. She said this is worse than going to continuation school. :mad:

She's missing out on everything. Senior activities, senior day, senior breakfast, senior class picture, senior prom, graduation ceremonies and grad night at Universal Studios or Disneyland. There's no where to go to celebrate. She can't even go to a local restaurant for a nice celebratory dinner, like every where else, they're all take-out only. :( Just a dinner at home with her immediate family. Sometimes life really bites. :confused:

The wife and I are going to give her an envelope with a gift card and a slice of cheese. We're hoping that will brighten her day a little.
Carnac, just please, not Valveeta.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom