UConn Places Four Among 25 Midseason Wooden Award Candidates | The Boneyard

UConn Places Four Among 25 Midseason Wooden Award Candidates

Reaction Score
Good to see this! Not sure why Z isn’t considered but this could definitely motivate her as well as Crystal and Meg (especially after seeing Chennedy Carter on the list). I love it!

Reaction Score
DTRscuQU8AALOOg.jpg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Good to see this! Not sure why Z isn’t considered but this could definitely motivate her as well as Crystal and Meg (especially after seeing Chennedy Carter on the list). I love it!

I think coming off the bench has a stigma that affects voters. More tangibly, her minutes (22 pg) are affecting overall numbers.

Reaction Score
I think coming off the bench has a stigma that affects voters. More tangibly, her minutes (22 pg) are affecting overall numbers.
Truuuuuuuuuuuuu!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Syracuse has a guard named Tiana Mangakahia who is averaging 10+ points a game and I believe is also averaging double figures in points. She may deserve to be on the list. WiseOne there is no way Meg would be considered for this list. What has she done to be considered. Maybe if she had the same opportunity to play as much as Carter does she would be considered. Put her on a team that gives her free reign and she would probably be flourishing now. However, in the long run, I think she will be a better player playing for UCONN, even with the limited minutes she is playing now.

Reaction Score
Syracuse has a guard named Tiana Mangakahia who is averaging 10+ points a game and I believe is also averaging double figures in points. She may deserve to be on the list. WiseOne there is no way Meg would be considered for this list. What has she done to be considered. Maybe if she had the same opportunity to play as much as Carter does she would be considered. Put her on a team that gives her free reign and she would probably be flourishing now. However, in the long run, I think she will be a better player playing for UCONN, even with the limited minutes she is playing now.
I know that Meg has no chance for this list, I’m speaking of her just stepping up her game!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom