Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Daniels will have ample clippings for motivation

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Daniels will have ample clippings for motivation

DD will finish the season on 1st or 2nd AAC team.

Reaction Score
Amore tweeted out Shabazz's thoughts....

Dom Amore@AmoreCourant 2m
Shabazz on De Daniels "snub" .. "man, that's crazy. should've been preseason player of year. People r always overlooking DeAndre" #UConnmen

hope that gets him fired up -- DD is a major x-factor for this season. I don't know anything about F TaShawn Thomas from Houston but I would take DD over Rudd from USF, and only reason Harrell is over him is because UL's talent has gotten more exposure than nationally than UConn.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I think Daniels is a better overall player than Boatright.

Boatright is flashier and more of a name at this point than Daniels so I'm sure that's why he was selected, but Daniels towards the end of last season was just tremendous.

Not a slight on Boat at all as he deserves recognition as well, but specifically from a defensive standpoint, I don't think there's even a question who's better.

Reaction Score
How is Daniels better than boatright ? They don't even play the same position. Happy about the dd snub , continue turning that chip into a boulder.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
How is Daniels better than boatright ? They don't even play the same position. Happy about the dd snub , continue turning that chip into a boulder.

Yeah, how is Lebron James better than Boatright, they don't even play the same position either..

Daniels is a better defensive player, doesn't make as many mental errors or force things like Boat and especially towards the end of the season, became a more efficient scorer.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Daniels is going to have a super star year... they are sleeping on him and it will only make him stronger. He's our best pro prospect too... dumb dumb media and coaches.

Reaction Score
Hey, Pitino voted for UConn #1 in the conference over Memphis (coaches can't vote for their own team).

Reaction Score
Yeah, how is Lebron James better than Boatright, they don't even play the same position either..

Daniels is a better defensive player, doesn't make as many mental errors or force things like Boat and especially towards the end of the season, became a more efficient scorer.
nobody spends arguing cp3 vs bron ... It's kd vs bron. Anyway, while he did play considerably better in those later in the year games, something should be attributed to the absurd minutes and the fact we had alot of injuries-- usage % went way up. We did only go 1-3 in that stretch also.

Reaction Score
Amore tweeted out Shabazz's thoughts....

Dom Amore@AmoreCourant 2m
Shabazz on De Daniels "snub" .. "man, that's crazy. should've been preseason player of year. People r always overlooking DeAndre" #UConnmen

hope that gets him fired up -- DD is a major x-factor for this season. I don't know anything about F TaShawn Thomas from Houston but I would take DD over Rudd from USF, and only reason Harrell is over him is because UL's talent has gotten more exposure than nationally than UConn.

As much as I don't like when one of our players gets snubbed, I do like the residual effect where the players get all fired up and prove those who snubbed them wrong.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Hey, Pitino voted for UConn #1 in the conference over Memphis (coaches can't vote for their own team).

So Pitino already knew the Behanan situation and picks UConn #1.

Reaction Score

Boat is my favorite player, but DeAndre is a better player.

Reaction Score

I think it is relevant that they don't play the same position, because a lot of the "issues" people have with Boatright arise from the fact that, as a lead guard, he's got a lot more responsibility than DeAndre does so there's much more room for error. On any given offensive possession Boatright's making 5 or 6 decisions while DeAndre is basically getting into position to score the ball as easily as possible.

Reaction Score
In my mind, Omar will be the guy this year, if he has a great season, this team will go deep in the tourney.

Reaction Score
As much as I don't like when one of our players gets snubbed, I do like the residual effect where the players get all fired up and prove those who snubbed them wrong.

Kevin Freeman.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99