UConn PFF Grades | The Boneyard

UConn PFF Grades

Reaction Score
Jones is going to be a solid NFL player without question. Just a matter of what round he gets drafted.
Right now I would guess late 3rd. If he continues to be rated like that and have a good combine, he can probably improve to early 2nd.

Reaction Score

3rd in the country according to PFF? Am I missing something here? On PFFs website he’s not even on the top 50 Interior Defenders ranking. Gourdine is the highest at 48th. Jackson Mitchell is the 40th best linebacker according to PFF.

Reaction Score
3rd in the country according to PFF? Am I missing something here? On PFFs website he’s not even on the top 50 Interior Defenders ranking. Gourdine is the highest at 48th. Jackson Mitchell is the 40th best linebacker according to PFF.

Do you have the ability to filter by number of snaps? The top three that I can access are all under 130 ( one is @ 58)…

Reaction Score
Travis played very well against Vandy. But, with total candor, he was a non-factor and missing in action vs. HC, Army, and Purdue. As far as HC and Army, it’s inexplicable. Glad he got some mojo working.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Travis played very well against Vandy. But, with total candor, he was a non-factor and missing in action vs. HC, Army, and Purdue. As far as HC and Army, it’s inexplicable. Glad he got some mojo working.

I believe having Kevon Jones on the field and fully healthy along with emergence of Watts has taken some of the strain off of Travis. He was playing a bunch of snaps and definitely wasn't a factor, especially in the 4th qtr.

I really like the speed and explosive of Watts on the interior. He blew up a few plays against Vandy and is a perfect complement to Jones' brute power.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom