UConn Passing Yards v NCST | The Boneyard

UConn Passing Yards v NCST

Will UConn Gain More Than 100 Yards Passing v NCST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I choose YES because I think the staff will figure out how to make it happen and because ZT is gaining confidence. But this is just a SWAG on my part, cheerfully admitted.

Also, NCST is not Michigan.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I voted no, because I don’t see any reason for a 400% increase in our passing yardage. I would be absolutely delighted, thrilled really, to be wrong.

If we do go over 100 yards, I’m guessing will be due to YAC rather than stretching the field with longer throws.

Reaction Score
We had 105 vs Syracuse…it’ll be close. I voted yes before I looked that up. Now…not so sure.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
You are due for a reality reset by end of 1st qtr.

That being said, yes I think we pass for over a 100 but this game is going to be ugly.

When I said "pleasantly surprised"...I meant that ZT will look better with the passing game. I didn't mean we will be able to keep it close.

After last week's debacle on offense, I have to believe they will have a better strategy this week.

Reaction Score
Having a positive running game without Carter will be a factor in this. Otherwise we do not have the wideouts to make NC State pay for sending the house which they will be doing on every "and long" down.

Reaction Score
I choose YES because I think the staff will figure out how to make it happen and because ZT is gaining confidence. But this is just a SWAG on my part, cheerfully admitted.

I’m voting YES because RSTuthill is my Bolton guy.

Reaction Score

I’m going to predict 11 yards passing and 11 completions.

Reaction Score
Wow, a majority saying NO. And I am in danger of being kicked out of the analysts club. Lot of newly minted analysts this week. I did say my vote was a SWAG, so I am hoping not to be kicked out. Although maybe not many people know what SWAG stands for. S--- E--ing Wild As- Guess for those too young to know and those too old to remember. ;)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Wow, a majority saying NO. And I am in danger of being kicked out of the analysts club. Lot of newly minted analysts this week. I did say my vote was a SWAG, so I am hoping not to be kicked out. Although maybe not many people know what SWAG stands for. S--- E--ing Wild As- Guess for those too young to know and those too old to remember. ;)

I think they get 100 yards in the air today. However if they don't, I will have zero shock or disbelief it didn't happen.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Bumping this one. I thought we could have a shot at 75 myself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom