UConn Opponents Today (2/17) | The Boneyard

UConn Opponents Today (2/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Three big games tonight.

Syracuse (18-8) @ Louisville (19-6)

This is an unlikely win, although what does this Louisville team have to play for?

Seton Hall (17-7) @ Georgetown (14-12)

Well, Georgetown has been a continual disappointment, but if we want this to at least stay an RPI Top 100 win, they need this love.

Villanova (22-3) @ Temple (16-8)

As unlikely as it is, we really need Temple to pull this one out. It will move them towards RPI Top 50 and give the AAC some much needed credibility after far too many OOC losses.

Reaction Score
Villanova (22-3) @ Temple (16-8)

As unlikely as it is, we really need Temple to pull this one out. It will move them towards RPI Top 50 and give the AAC some much needed credibility after far too many OOC losses.

Philly battle, could be close if its a true rivalry with Temple at home (wait. . . .I guess both teams are home). I think I'll watch it, thanks for the heads up.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Philly battle, could be close if its a true rivalry with Temple at home (wait. . . .I guess both teams are home). I think I'll watch it, thanks for the heads up.
The spread in that game is temple +8/8.5 That's way too many points for a game between big 5 teams. They are always close. It's like the beltway games in the begging of the year between G dub and VCU and Town etc. Or Cinci / X. Whenever city rivals get involved throw out the records. I love Temple +8. 3:1 on the money line might even be worth a few shickles.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

While both teams are from Philly I believe tonight's game is at the Liacouras Center fwiw

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I want Temple to win and then I want @August_West to head to the Providence forum and razz @FriarJ about how overvalued the BE is while interjecting what is the proper way to make a Philly Cheese Steak.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I want Temple to win and then I want @August_West to head to the Providence forum and razz @FriarJ about how overvalued the BE is while interjecting what is the proper way to make a Philly Cheese Steak.
OH man, that sounds like a good time. Im trying to kick that habit though. If that happens and I do that, we will lose to SMU tomorrow. I get screwed every time.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
OH man, that sounds like a good time. Im trying to kick that habit though. If that happens and I do that, we will lose to SMU tomorrow. I get screwed every time.
It was tongue and cheek of course. No way you should actually do what I suggest. And @FriarJ should realize that you not only have a thing for turkey but for cheese steak as well which he can find in the thread you started about said food. It was a perfect conjunction of several threads, Friar's recent appearance and the Temple Nova battle being a Philly thing.

And yes members of the Cuse forum observed two years ago that anti mojo treatment so tread carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom