UConn Opponents Today (2/10) | The Boneyard

UConn Opponents Today (2/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn has crept up to 46 in the RPI in pat due to its opponents winning some games in the last two days.

Another light load tonight:

Conference Games
Tulane
(8-16) @ East Carolina (10-13)

This looks like a pretty bad game, and both are at the bottom of the conference. ECU's "power" numbers are better though, and they are 4.5 pt favorites.

P5
Michigan
(17-7) @ Minnesota (6-17)

Well, this looks like it should be a blowout, but Michigan is coming off of getting curb-stomped back to back, and they are only 7 point favorites. Still, Minnesota's not at all good, so I'd say Michigan wins easily.

Probably a 1-1 night tonight.

Reaction Score
Also have Memphis @ Houston and Tulsa @ SMU in AAC play tonight, so that is somewhat significant from a league perspective. The Memphis-Houston game is intriguing from an RPI perspective as Houston is fairly close to the top 100, yet we already have two wins over Memphis (and one over Houston), so I'm not sure if a Memphis win or a Houston win benefits us more

Reaction Score
Also have Memphis @ Houston and Tulsa @ SMU in AAC play tonight, so that is somewhat significant from a league perspective. The Memphis-Houston game is intriguing from an RPI perspective as Houston is fairly close to the top 100, yet we already have two wins over Memphis (and one over Houston), so I'm not sure if a Memphis win or a Houston win benefits us more
Right. Those affect our RPI, but important games nonetheless.

Reaction Score
Out of curiosity, why does it matter who wins the Tulane v ECU game? If we sweep both teams this game should be a wash in RPI, no?

We only play ECU once, and it was at home. 2 wins over Tulane, including a road win, means we want them to win.

Reaction Score
Houston win should move them into the top 100 and give us our 5th Top 100 win. I do not think Memphis will be able to get into the top 100, so for resume purposes Houston winning is most likely better for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom