UConn Open House and Fan Fest -April 6th (10a-1p) | The Boneyard

UConn Open House and Fan Fest -April 6th (10a-1p)

Reaction Score

>>UConn Football Open House & Fan Fest on Saturday, April 6 at the Burton Family Football Complex and Mark R. Shenkman Training Center. Admission is free and open to the public and will run from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.

This will be opportunity for fans to tour the facility, meet the team, enjoy bounce houses and games, observe offensive and defensive mini-clinics, interact in a Q&A with players and coaches, and get autographs from the team.

While admission is free, fans are asked to RSVP for the event HERE<<

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

>>UConn Football Open House & Fan Fest on Saturday, April 6 at the Burton Family Football Complex and Mark R. Shenkman Training Center. Admission is free and open to the public and will run from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.

This will be opportunity for fans to tour the facility, meet the team, enjoy bounce houses and games, observe offensive and defensive mini-clinics, interact in a Q&A with players and coaches, and get autographs from the team.

While admission is free, fans are asked to RSVP for the event HERE<<

Thanks for the link as I am going plus a friend who has tickets and my wife, maybe :)

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
this could be good. There is a baseball game in Hartford at 2pm. I might be able to take a trip down to storrs with one of the kids and then hit DDP for a game before heading back north.

Reaction Score
Maybe someone could ask Randy what is he going to different next season from this season.

Reaction Score
Is there even a banner for the St Petersburg Bowl, whatever it was called?

We should have a banner up for that whether Edsall likes it or not.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
They better let people kick and catch punts and practice field goals. And there should be a station where Randy tosses you a TD.

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
They should hold tryouts too that day.

If you have a TE in your family with eligibility you are strongly encouraged to attend.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I hear the blue backed seat purchases get a 2 min foot massage from Randy himself.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom