UConn One Shining Moment | The Boneyard

UConn One Shining Moment

Reaction Score
Why did they combine two different sports? I saw the majority of women doing a lot of stuff. Need more of the men’s b-ball in that video. Think I saw like one Kemba clip lol

Reaction Score
Why did they combine two different sports? I saw the majority of women doing a lot of stuff. Need more of the men’s b-ball in that video. Think I saw like one Kemba clip lol
Yeah I don't know why the combined the two. Both are worthy of their own videos.

Reaction Score
I loved seeing all the old school girls sue bird, Svetlana , shea Ralph etc. but the guys one by itself wudda been awesome - also should’ve ended it with the 99 team and el Amin saying we shocked the world. Should’ve been more kemba and Ray ray highlights too. Was looking forward to a guys one by itself minus the Girlies. I might be late to the party but there’s actually a good one on YouTube I just watched with the just the UConn men over the years - God I miss Watching sports.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sorry to blow up the board but did I mention -God I miss watching Hoops LOL. This one is all UConn over the years.

Poe

Reaction Score
I loved seeing all the old school girls sue bird, Svetlana , shea Ralph etc. but the guys one by itself wudda been awesome - also should’ve ended it with the 99 team and el Amin saying we shocked the world. Should’ve been more kemba and Ray ray highlights too. Was looking forward to a guys one by itself minus the Girlies. I might be late to the party but there’s actually a good one on YouTube I just watched with the just the UConn men over the years - God I miss Watching sports.
Sorry, this would be one highlight video Ray wouldn’t qualify for, no championship.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
It’s you
This seems to be the majority opinion. I'm ok with that. :p But if you guys find yourself listening to this from your iTunes because you think it's good music, I won't be asking you for any mixtapes. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom