Uconn on web | The Boneyard

Uconn on web

Reaction Score
How do I get tonight's game on tunein radio app?
  • Go to TuneIn.com
  • Search in the search box for UConn IMG
  • You're good to go!
Also, you can download the app (which is pretty handy regardless of UConn games) but it is not necessary to listen tonight.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Lou can't buy a 3.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Pheesa my goodness Collier.

Reaction Score
Question: why is this game blacked out on the WatchESPN app? It is a road game. That makes no sense. Does it?

Reaction Score
Question: why is this game blacked out on the WatchESPN app? It is a road game. That makes no sense. Does it?
You must be in the SNY coverage area. It means SNY wants you to buy a cable package which includes SNY

Reaction Score
I am in the SNY coverage area. And I have bought a cable package that includes SNY. And WatchESPN asks me to verify that I have purchased the package when I log on by signing into my account. So the only reason it should be blacked out on the app is if it was a home game and I could attend in person. I guess online blackout rules are not the same as normal TV blackout rules?

Reaction Score
I am in the SNY coverage area. And I have bought a cable package that includes SNY. And WatchESPN asks me to verify that I have purchased the package when I log on by signing into my account. So the only reason it should be blacked out on the app is if it was a home game and I could attend in person. I guess online blackout rules are not the same as normal TV blackout rules?
Correct. I don't think the NCAA has any blackout rules. This is a TV thing. So why don't you just watch it on SNY?

Reaction Score
Because I wanted to watch on my iPad while I was in my kitchen making dinner. But yeah, I could have just watched it on tv.

Reaction Score
Because I wanted to watch on my iPad while I was in my kitchen making dinner. But yeah, I could have just watched it on tv.
Doesn't your service allow you to watch "TV" on your device. I have TimeWarner and can watch on any/all of my devices anything/everything that I can watch on a TV?

Reaction Score
Doesn't your service allow you to watch "TV" on your device. I have TimeWarner and can watch on any/all of my devices anything/everything that I can watch on a TV?
It does. But not all channels. That is another mystery why some are blacked out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom