UConn on tape | The Boneyard

UConn on tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
(I also posted this on the women's board ... sorry for the repetition).

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has any games on DVD or VHS from the 1980s or 1990s, especially from between the 1994-95 to 1997-98 seasons, for ANY UConn sport ... football, basketball, etc. I was a member of the pep band during that time period and was hoping to start a collection of programming from that era. I have a couple of games on DVD that I would be willing to trade — it's illegal to buy/sell, so I don't do that — from the 1996-97 season.

I don't even know if this has been brought up in an earlier thread, but if it has please point me in that direction.

Thanks!
-Brian

Reaction Score

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has any games on DVD or VHS from the 1980s or 1990s, especially from between the 1994-95 to 1997-98 seasons, for ANY UConn sport ... football, basketball, etc. I was a member of the pep band during that time period and was hoping to start a collection of programming from that era. I have a couple of games on DVD that I would be willing to trade — it's illegal to buy/sell, so I don't do that — from the 1996-97 season.

I don't even know if this has been brought up in an earlier thread, but if it has please point me in that direction.

Thanks!
-Brian

I have almost every men's game on VHS from the 1993- 94 season through 2005-06. If you or anyone else is interested, let me know your e mail address.

Reaction Score
I have almost every men's game on VHS from 1993 - 2006. If you or anybody else is interested, let me know how to contact you.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I started recording every game in HD with a PVR since Coach KOs first game. I am planning on collecting every game during KO's reign as head coach. We'll see. The only games I am missing is the Quinnipiac and New Mexico games from last season's Virgin Islands tournament.

Reaction Score
I have a handful of games transfered from vhs to DVD. One is with KO at point. Another is one of Thabeets first games vs Albany. I don't remember the others right now. Message me and I will try to rip copy and send if you provide an address.

Reaction Score
I started recording every game in HD with a PVR since Coach KOs first game. I am planning on collecting every game during KO's reign as head coach. We'll see. The only games I am missing is the Quinnipiac and New Mexico games from last season's Virgin Islands tournament.
I have both of those games. The problem is the New Mexico game is missing most of the 2nd half due to technical problems. Let Me Know if you are interested and we can work something out.

Reaction Score
It'll take some digging, but I'm sure somewhere I have a bunch of games on tape from the Dream Season '90... My Aunt would send me tapes of games while I was in college in PA (didn't go to UConn, but have always bled Husky blue)...

Reaction Score
It'll take some digging, but I'm sure somewhere I have a bunch of games on tape from the Dream Season '90... My Aunt would send me tapes of games while I was in college in PA (didn't go to UConn, but have always bled Husky blue)...
If you could find some of those games I would really be interested in them.

Reaction Score
If any of you have the tape from the 2012 West Virginia game from the Big East Tournament, where Shabazz went full-Shabazz, posting highlights here would be awesome. I've been looking everywhere for that comeback, but there's nothing out there.

Reaction Score
If any of you have the tape from the 2012 West Virginia game from the Big East Tournament, where Shabazz went full-Shabazz, posting highlights here would be awesome. I've been looking everywhere for that comeback, but there's nothing out there.
I believe I have it. I have to check when I get home

Reaction Score

it's illegal to buy/sell, so I don't do that

Thanks!
-Brian

Since when have you been so concerned about laws :)

Reaction Score
Hey, always gotta play by the rules :)

I'll say this, too: If you have any other non-UConn events on tape, I could be interested too. I bet this would be a great way to find out what people have. Believe it or not there is a hobby with finding original sports/news broadcasts.

Reaction Score
I would also be interested in a few UConn games...specifically the 06 Gampel game against Nova, the first round game against Bucknell from 2011, the Battle in Seattle game against Gonzaga in Dec 08 and the opening game from last season against Mich St in Germany. I have a few UConn games for trade, but have a lot of non-UConn games in various sports. If anyone is interested you can email me at Potato923@aol.com to try to work something out.

Reaction Score
I would also be interested in a few UConn games...specifically the 06 Gampel game against Nova, the first round game against Bucknell from 2011, the Battle in Seattle game against Gonzaga in Dec 08 and the opening game from last season against Mich St in Germany. I have a few UConn games for trade, but have a lot of non-UConn games in various sports. If anyone is interested you can email me at Potato923@aol.com to try to work something out.
I sent you an email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog