2020 Recruiting: - UConn offers SF Jordan Geronimo | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: UConn offers SF Jordan Geronimo

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The last two OV should come down to us, Iowa, WV, PC, and possibly Xavier.

Even if we don't get an official, I think we will get him to campus soon. Definitely late to the party, but there isn't really anyone that stands out thus far. Very complete player and trending differently than another SF we are recruiting.

Reaction Score
I rarely watch these highlight videos and take anything away from them other than that big-fish-small-pond feeling but this kid has noticeably perfect form on his shot

Reaction Score
This is Akok’s aau team right? Hurley and Pastore (the rivals program director if I’m not mistaken) seem to have a very good relationship from that whole process

Reaction Score
Give me Cam, Geronimo, and Cliff/Cardwell.
Yes, three player class covering all three positions. Don't understand what's going on with Jackson, I love his freakish athleticism but Geronimo is a stud who has the right package of skills to be a stud. Athletic, shooter, great D.

Reaction Score
This is Akok’s aau team right? Hurley and Pastore (the rivals program director if I’m not mistaken) seem to have a very good relationship from that whole process
Correct. Akok and Jalen Adam's AAU team.

Reaction Score
The last two OV should come down to us, Iowa, WV, PC, and possibly Xavier.

Even if we don't get an official, I think we will get him to campus soon. Definitely late to the party, but there isn't really anyone that stands out thus far. Very complete player and trending differently than another SF we are recruiting.

Seems his offers have only come in the last few weeks, so we're not really that late.

Reaction Score
Give me Cam, Geronimo, and Cliff/Cardwell.

Assuming a third scholarship opens up as reported these 3 signings would be ideal.

I believe each of these players were said to be committing early rather than late. If so, how does the 3rd signing play out with that player ? The first 2 use the open scholarships and the staff says to player #3 “ hold tight until the season is over and we will have another scholly for you in the springtime” ? Player # 3 would have a lot of time to change his mind and end up elsewhere.
Unless the 3rd scholarship is held until 2021 I’m curious how this plays out and with whom.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Assuming a third scholarship opens up as reported these 3 signings would be ideal.

I believe each of these players were said to be committing early rather than late. If so, how does the 3rd signing play out with that player ? The first 2 use the open scholarships and the staff says to player #3 “ hold tight until the season is over and we will have another scholly for you in the springtime” ? Player # 3 would have a lot of time to change his mind and end up elsewhere.
Unless the 3rd scholarship is held until 2021 I’m curious how this plays out and with whom.

Incoming players don't receive a scholarship until they enroll in classes. Players can (and do) verbal and even sign with a school without the next year's scholarship picture being clear.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom