UConn offers Roselle Catholic's 7ft Majur Majak | The Boneyard

UConn offers Roselle Catholic's 7ft Majur Majak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Looks like Majak has a wider frame than Brimah, even though he isn't now particularly filled out yet.

He's been one of the better rebounders and shot blockers on the UA circuit, and he's notably thrown down some mean dunks as well. Definitely has potential to be an impact defender and rim runner.

Reaction Score
Nice that we are on some 2018 centers. It doesn't seem like there are many impact centers in the '18 class. We could really use one.

Reaction Score
There's just something about the way he plays that I can't put my finger on, but if he comes to UConn, I predict some major magic will happen.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Same tribe as Majok but I'm not impressed
Until I see a ten minute workout against aggressive fold up chairs. How dare this kid have video of himself playing against actual
Humans.

pj

Reaction Score
Looks like a bigger better Brimah. Maybe a more mature Majok. Make Majak happen!

Reaction Score
Great decision... shot blockers are essential to UConns DNA.

Reaction Score
Need to hear from huskymajak.....

Majak is no Brimah. He's not as athletic, doesn't have the same motor, doesn't have the passion/intensity, and is nowhere near the shot blocker/defender that Brimah was and is.

Majak will be lucky to be as good as Enoch. However, hes a giant and you can't teach height so I would still offer a schollie and hope he improves a lot.

Reaction Score
Majak is no Brimah. He's not as athletic, doesn't have the same motor, doesn't have the passion/intensity, and is nowhere near the shot blocker/defender that Brimah was and is.

Majak will be lucky to be as good as Enoch. However, hes a giant and you can't teach height so I would still offer a schollie and hope he improves a lot.

Not even as good as Brimah? I don't think that's what Mau was looking to hear!

Reaction Score
Not even as good as Brimah? I don't think that's what Mau was looking to hear!

Not sure what I was looking to hear honestly it was laid out as a joke somewhat but everything "magic" says, and I mean this :eek:, is pretty much what I'm seeing but it's only a short video so I will leave it in the hands of those who see him in person. And we don't need another Brimah unless he's backing up a solid contributor at the 5.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

And you know him and have seen him how many times to correctly (in your mind) guage his passion/intensity level?
Athletic? If this kid can catch a ball, move his feet with the ball and not travel - he's light years ahead of AB athletically

Reaction Score
Not sure what I was looking to hear honestly it was laid out as a joke somewhat but everything "magic" says, and I mean this :eek:, is pretty much what I'm seeing but it's only a short video so I will leave it in the hands of those who see him in person. And we don't need another Brimah unless he's backing up a solid contributor at the 5.

I know. I was kidding.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I've been told I have a majur majak before. That's why I wear loose fitting boxers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom