UConn offers Mike Devoe Top 8 | The Boneyard

UConn offers Mike Devoe Top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We know how this will turn out. We will make it to top 2 or 3, think we have him locked up then he will commit to USC or Clemson (and this ain't football)

Reaction Score

Kevin Ollie was a big presence at Devoe's game. I love Devoe, one of the best statistical performing PGs in the EYBL. Good passer, good rebounder, great shooter, and has great size. I'm glad to see Ollie stay on him.

2 of he, Carey, Akinjo and Mathis for 2018 guards would be fantastic.

I know you're very high on Devoe, so would love to hear your thoughts on what he can offer vs. what Mathis would've offered. In all honesty, I'm just looking for silver linings tonight, but an objective comparison of the two would be appreciated regardless of the conclusion

Reaction Score
I know you're very high on Devoe, so would love to hear your thoughts on what he can offer vs. what Mathis would've offered. In all honesty, I'm just looking for silver linings tonight, but an objective comparison of the two would be appreciated regardless of the conclusion
He's worse at driving/attacking, but is a better shooter, way better passing, and is an equal athlete. Probably not as good defending 2s though, but that's going strictly off of size and strength.

Reaction Score
Florida is in the lead here, am I right? Anyone have a sense of whether we're far behind?

No idea where UConn is in the pecking order but russ woods on tos said Florida leads but is slow playing devoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom