UConn offers Jabri Abdur-Rahim | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn offers Jabri Abdur-Rahim

Reaction Score

Sheesh

This thread is full of crazy tangents but holy hell I want that. 10 made 3s in a game? NBA pedigree? Beilein recruiting 2 straight 40 point games? SIgn me up.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Like I said, he will be a 5 star. Probably by the end of the AAU season. Kid is unbelievably talented.

Reaction Score
Like I said, he will be a 5 star. Probably by the end of the AAU season. Kid is unbelievably talented.
He was actually having a pretty bad showing this weekend before that 40 spot. But I still think he’s by far the best wing we’ve offered.

C

Chief00

His pops was the #1 recruit out of GA. Some publications had our own Ricky Moore as #2.

When THESE Guys Didn't Make an NBA Roster... ⋆ Midrangehoops.com
That’s why he said “new” staff at UConn. His dad knows Ricky.
I have never seen a trio so demolished by being fired as KO, Ricky and GM. While you see numerous other guys bounce back in weeks or months it seems to be a life long sentence for these guys or at least it seems they think it is. Perhaps that was the problem in the first place? They may have been a little too comfortable and complacent at UConn.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I currently work for the Los Angeles Clippers G League Affiliate, the Agua Caliente Clippers. Jabri’s dad, Shareef is the NBA G League President. He visited the office and sat down with our entire staff. He posed several questions and, at the end, asked all of us what our best sports memories were. Not knowing his son was a future prospect, I gave a personal sports memory of mine but followed that up by saying the 2011 and 2014 UConn National Championship runs were the greatest sports memories of my life to date. It was well received. Great to hear his son is tearing it up and Hurley and co are keeping a close eye out.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I currently work for the Los Angeles Clippers G League Affiliate, the Agua Caliente Clippers. Jabri’s dad, Shareef is the NBA G League President. He visited the office and sat down with our entire staff. He posed several questions and, at the end, asked all of us what our best sports memories were. Not knowing his son was a future prospect, I gave a personal sports memory of mine but followed that up by saying the 2011 and 2014 UConn National Championship runs were the greatest sports memories of my life to date. It was well received. Great to hear his son is tearing it up and Hurley and co are keeping a close eye out.
Go to work man.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I have never seen a trio so demolished by being fired as KO, Ricky and GM. While you see numerous other guys bounce back in weeks or months it seems to be a life long sentence for these guys or at least it seems they think it is. Perhaps that was the problem in the first place? They may have been a little too comfortable and complacent at UConn.
Not at all sure what the deal is with Ricky. I'd love to see him land somewhere. He was good guard and an unbelievable defender at UConn.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score

So refreshing to have a staff that seems to just be grinding like crazy

With Beilein seemingly gone to the NBA and me hoping Kansas gets in trouble, that may help our position.
In general, I like the sons of coaches and NBA players. I guess I have inherent mental bias that I assume they are better coached or start with better blood lines or both. Fingers crossed.

Reaction Score

Agreed. Of the three, it seems that Ricky should land on his feet somewhere particularly after being "cleared" by the NCAA. That is unless we haven't gotten to page 2 of the story as Paul Harvey used to say.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom