UConn offense | The Boneyard

UConn offense

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Would some one explain to me the basic offensive set that UConn runs. I know that it starts with two bigs at the top of the key and the point guard has the option of going left or right. After that I have no idea where the ball should go next. Truly, it's a mess. I can only take so much of Josh holding the ball at the top of the key with his back to the basket struggling to pass the ball to a guy farther from the basket.

Reaction Score
I'm trying to stay positive (or at least not put my negative thoughts in writing), so let me ask this: for those familiar with Hurley's successful teams at URI and Wagner, what did his offense look like when it was going well? What do we need, personnel-wise, to run things the way he would like? He's obviously had success elsewhere, and while his calling card seems to be strong defensive teams, his teams must have been able to put the ball in the basket as well.

Reaction Score
Would some one explain to me the basic offensive set that UConn runs. I know that it starts with two bigs at the top of the key and the point guard has the option of going left or right. After that I have no idea where the ball should go next. Truly, it's a mess. I can only take so much of Josh holding the ball at the top of the key with his back to the basket struggling to pass the ball to a guy farther from the basket.
Yeah, that was amusing watching him handle the ball at the top of the key with his back to basket. Just a matter of time before he is disrupted... on many an occasion... embarrassing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom