UConn / Nova Hype Video: Reclaim The Throne | The Boneyard

UConn / Nova Hype Video: Reclaim The Throne

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We’re not regaining anything until we beat them @ MSG.
They hand out regular season trophies these days?
FB6C7167-4A9B-47FD-82A4-C670D038CE82.png

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
UConn continues their journey to reclaim the throne, as the rightful kings of the Big East, this Wednesday vs Villanova.

Wouldn't have been possible without the amazing game tape @Storrs South and @tcf15 make available on YouTube.

Goosebumps!!! Wow man this is fantastic, great job!!!! Now excuse me while I go run through a few brick walls.

Reaction Score
Let's be honest. Today's college basketball is all about post-season success. A regular season championship banner would be a nice addition to Gampel, but pales in comparison to a Final Four banner. We are jockeying for post-season seeding and expectation. Win the BE regular season, followed by a second round NCAA tourney loss?

Not acceptable...........to fans, players and coaches. Wish it weren't that way, but it is.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Let's be honest. Today's college basketball is all about post-season success. A regular season championship banner would be a nice addition to Gampel, but pales in comparison to a Final Four banner. We are jockeying for post-season seeding and expectation. Win the BE regular season, followed by a second round NCAA tourney loss?

Not acceptable...........to fans, players and coaches. Wish it weren't that way, but it is.
Well not if you have access to a crystal ball or a rear view mirror. But in the moment? I’m gonna celebrate the hell out of it.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
We’re not regaining anything until we beat them @ MSG.
I agree, so I liked. However, it's also about the ride, so I agree with the OP too. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom