Uconn not aware of who is in AAC still... does anyone? | The Boneyard

Uconn not aware of who is in AAC still... does anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Embarrassing....but what's not these days coming out of uconn?

Why even have sports any more?

Reaction Score
Also, checked the ‘American’s’ standing and it has drop-down boxes for Football, Men’s Soccer, Women’s Soccer and Women’s Volleyball. Where is UConn’s nationally ranked Field Hockey team? Not to mention Tennis, Women’s Crew, Cross Country, etc.

Reaction Score
Also, checked the ‘American’s’ standing and it has drop-down boxes for Football, Men’s Soccer, Women’s Soccer and Women’s Volleyball. Where is UConn’s nationally ranked Field Hockey team? Not to mention Tennis, Women’s Crew, Cross Country, etc.

I would imagine WM is going to address that this week. Ideally the Twitter accounts stop showing photos of our coaches with the American hat and put out some information on how this is all going to work today.

Reaction Score

I believe UCONN's Field Hockey and women's Lacrosse is joining the new Big East as associate members, but it might not be until next year.

Reaction Score
I believe UCONN's Field Hockey and women's Lacrosse is joining the new Big East as associate members, but it might not be until next year.

Really? That is some what surprising to me. Is this what your hearing or has it been reported? I didn't think those schools wanted anything to do with UConn anymore.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Mike Enright just tweeted a response to McMurphy saying that UConn made a mistake and is fixing it. (note: I tweeted at Enright 15 minutes prior to his tweet to McMurphy. Hopefully I wasn't the first person to point it out, but if I was the AD needs some major help).

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Here's a VU link for an article on Temple that mentions UCONN. . . http://www.vuhoops.com/big-east/201...tgers-join-new-big-east-lacrosse-field-hockey

Better than going Indy for sure both schedule and travel wise. I would however love to know why the field hockey fb page has the block c and hasn't been updated at all. Not a big deal but it seems like today is a good today to let a bunch of small things out of the bag. Figured I would join in.

But fear not, some ppl here think everything is a o k.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
why even bother complaining any more?

Because at least the bball programs can still be saved today if we cut out all of this bs going on in the ad. We could cut every sport but the bball and puck programs and play. Those 4 sports at the highest levels. We can do that today.

I want to play football and a lot of sports and be good at them but this athletic dept does not seem to share that with me. They market like poop, keep a coach like p and don't even know there own conference. Bravo.

If we dropped everything and played HE puck and made. Bball league with Wichita and vcu we would have better tv contract and we also would stop dissing the fan base and alums with the current crap were putting out. Think about it. It's that sad.

Reaction Score
First day in the gulag - WM should get a email a day asking what he has done to get us out the horrid AAC

Reaction Score
Better than going Indy for sure both schedule and travel wise. I would however love to know why the field hockey fb page has the block c and hasn't been updated at all. Not a big deal but it seems like today is a good today to let a bunch of small things out of the bag. Figured I would join in.

But fear not, some ppl here think everything is a o k.

CR has caused regional rivalries to take a hit, at least for some schools. UCONN is obviously included in that group.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Welcome to Woostah!

@usfvoodoo5 13m
ESPN thinks UConn is in Massachusetts. None of these are in the right spot, actually. pic.twitter.com/JFxNrpLZrU
BOHHDKzCYAAM7tt.jpg

Reaction Score
The people in charge of things like this at UCONN get paid real well. These type of screwups don't inspire confidence in how they are handling or struggling to handle other things.

Reaction Score
The people in charge of things like this at UCONN get paid real well. These type of screwups don't inspire confidence in how they are handling or struggling to handle other things.
Some of us have been questioning the competence of the Athletic Department for some time now. They screw up the little things, they screw up the big things, and I have little doubt they screw up the in-between things, too. But hey, the new logo is based on a real husky...or maybe a wolf...or maybe its just whatever was available on free clipart.com...but it was really really necessary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom