UConn Navy 12:00 | The Boneyard

UConn Navy 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From last night:

@EdDaigneault: UConn-Navy next week will kick off at noon on CBS Sports Network.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Ah, was hoping we'd get on one of the ESPN's for this one.

Noon it is!

Reaction Score
navy.jpg

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Another early morning. Looks like a Mimosa/Bloody Mary 7am start. Another East Hartford Marathon.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Need over 35K. Sellout preferred. This team can get to a bowl game and will need crowd support to beat a tough triple option offense.

Spread the word. Calling all casual fans. Calling all AAC grumps. Calling all "wait and see" fans. We're 2-1 and definitely on schedule for a bowl. Get this game Saturday and dare we might start talking about the AAC??? BIG GAME.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I have limited understanding of the tv carriage/syndication system when it comes to these games. How does an all AAC match up end up on CBS if ESPN owns the conf rights? I presume its a syndication - but does anyone have more insight they could share (are the number of games resold capped, any idea of the profit/loss economics on selling the rights, etc). If anyone has more insight, I'd be curious to learn. Maybe its just simple....sell your excess tv inventory.

Reaction Score
This looks like an early season conference game that could separate possible contenders. We need this game.

Reaction Score
My contact @ESPN who told me 3:30 yesterday just txt'd me to let me know it's now 12PM! WTF.. God I hate ESPN........

Reaction Score
[QUOTE=". God I hate ESPN...[/QUOTE]

God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN. God I hate ESPN..... etc.

Actually i can't say it enough!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I have limited understanding of the tv carriage/syndication system when it comes to these games. How does an all AAC match up end up on CBS if ESPN owns the conf rights? I presume its a syndication - but does anyone have more insight they could share (are the number of games resold capped, any idea of the profit/loss economics on selling the rights, etc). If anyone has more insight, I'd be curious to learn. Maybe its just simple....sell your excess tv inventory.
You got it, ESPN sells the rights to select games to other carriers.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I couldn't care less what station it will be on as I will be AT the game.

Reaction Score

ESPN essentially has first right of refusal with AAC home games and has to guarantee to show X amount on their networks. CBS sports net gets the leftovers and then ESPN has to show X amount of AAC games on ESPN3? The amount and details...IDK? But that's the jist of it... But the world revolves around ESPN

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
ESPN essentially has first right of refusal with AAC home games and has to guarantee to show X amount on their networks. CBS sports net gets the leftovers and then ESPN has to show X amount of AAC games on ESPN3? The amount and details...IDK? But that's the jist of it... But the world revolves around ESPN
Seems like a money maker for ESPN even if the ratings are the lower side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom