UConn Nation Hot Sauce Challenge!! | The Boneyard

UConn Nation Hot Sauce Challenge!!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
A Hot Sauce Challenge is raising money for the Husky Ticket Project, a non-profit organization that purchases tickets for youth groups for UConn basketball and football games. It's all over UConn social media.

Story here:

Reaction Score

Sorry all, but this is not the type of action anyone should be promoting. I see people (mostly students) guzzling large amounts of all kinds of real hot, hot sauce. This can seriously irritate the esophageal lining, stomach lining, and cause intestinal distress. There has to be better ways to raise money!

Reaction Score
Sorry all, but this is not the type of action anyone should be promoting. I see people (mostly students) guzzling large amounts of all kinds of real hot, hot sauce. This can seriously irritate the esophageal lining, stomach lining, and cause intestinal distress. There has to be better ways to raise money!
debbie downer snl GIF

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Stephen Colbert Thinking GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Have you donated & tasted the sauce?

Yesterday I challenged the Boneyard on my video clip after I bought my first ever bottle of liquid hell.

The Sliders & Curveballs Podcast @Gempartyz partial transcript (not sure how to post 2min video)

.....”I love this challenge. In a time where we’re alone and isolated from one another, this is bringing our UConn family together. I’d like to challenge the fine men and women of the Boneyard. They’ve been working the mojo for decades! From Senore all the way to hot sauce.”

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I’m donating via my (numerous) Amazon purchases.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
It’s really been an incredible fundraiser.

The 2nd half of my Sliders & Curveballs Podcast video, challenges a CT company to gift match the entire Hot Sauce fundraiser and double the fan effort.

Anybody got any corporate contacts? XL insurance?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom