UConn @ Merrimack College (Tuesday 2/8/22 @ Lawler Rink @ 7p). Game will be streamed on CollegeSportsLive. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Merrimack College (Tuesday 2/8/22 @ Lawler Rink @ 7p). Game will be streamed on CollegeSportsLive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Couldn’t watch the game; tried to follow here and phone died. Sounds like it was a great game!!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Couldn’t watch the game; tried to follow here and phone died. Sounds like it was a great game!!
It was…very well played on both ends. Hanson had a good game. They had a few open looks and one breakaway that he made saves on.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Oops…forgot the finals.

77045152-DBBB-45CF-AC2A-43D60AC5A7FF.jpeg

Reaction Score
If we beat BC Friday, there will be no excuse for students not to be at XL for the Feb 18 UMass game. Crowd less than 6,000 will be an indictment of UConn fandom.
I was at the hoops game tonight. I dont recall seeing anything promoting next Fridays game but maybe someone else who was there can correct me.
If not, why the hell not.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I was at the hoops game tonight. I dont recall seeing anything promoting next Fridays game but maybe someone else who was there can correct me.
Seriously? There had to be announcements about tickets at the very least…they alway push UConn hoops during the hockey games. I think you just might’ve just missed it.

Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure I’m right but you never know. They really need to pump up this next game big time. Because it could be a huge battle. Especially if we take care of business against BC.
I don’t want to just beat the Eagles, I want to thump them and leave a mark while they are down.

Reaction Score
Any word on ticket refunds for the cancelled AIC home game?

Reaction Score
I was at hoops. No mention of hockey. They never even mentioned score. Why not throw up a feed of game during half time on the scoreboard? Sometimes I wonder what all of that administrative staff in our AD actually does.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I was at hoops. No mention of hockey. They never even mentioned score. Why not throw up a feed of game during half time on the scoreboard? Sometimes I wonder what all of that administrative staff in our AD actually does.
They need to up their game. Always selling hoop at the hockey games.

Reaction Score
You don’t realize how long those TV timeouts are until you are at the game. They seemed to take 5 minutes per. They should be spending at least a minute every long timeout talking about the mens and womens next hockey games. Hell let people know when the first home baseball game is just to put that seed in peoples minds.

Reaction Score
Nope.

I was there too.

Mentioned something about Hanson getting GOTW, but no hype about BC or UMass game.

I can understand not promoting an away game, but I saw the most opportune time to promote and they showed upcoming women’s hockey / tennis / and volleyball game which are FREE.

All about promoting the women which are killin right now, but 12-13k in downtown and no mention of UMass 10 days away?

Where’s the #mission9k promotions they’ve tried.

Of all the past 8 seasons, that Friday game should do it if they friggin promote it.

A 10 second steam of pixels on a Jumbotron Last night coulda helped instead of papering the place next Tuesday in amass e-mail.

Reaction Score
I believe there are copy right laws that would prevent UConn from showing a "CollegeSports" Network broadcasted hockey game on the XL Center scoreboard without paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom