UConn Memorabilia - Our Fab Four | The Boneyard

UConn Memorabilia - Our Fab Four

Reaction Score
This past weekend I was cleaning out parts of my house and came across a couple of boxes full of UConn memorabilia. The box was filled with countless posters; year books and so on. This was one of the posters that I have and really enjoyed seeing it for the first time in many years. These ladies put many a smile on our faces.
FAB 4.jpg

Reaction Score
We know that Tamika is a coach. Sue is still playing for the Storm. Swin is with the NBA Pelicans. What is Ashja doing now? Does anyone know?

Reaction Score
This past weekend I was cleaning out parts of my house and came across a couple of boxes full of UConn memorabilia. The box was filled with countless posters; year books and so on. This was one of the posters that I have and really enjoyed seeing it for the first time in many years. These ladies put many a smile on our faces. View attachment 63211
Oh, how I miss the contrasting red "U" with the blue "Conn". Wish it would be brought back for men's and women's hoops and hockey.

Reaction Score
This past weekend I was cleaning out parts of my house and came across a couple of boxes full of UConn memorabilia. The box was filled with countless posters; year books and so on. This was one of the posters that I have and really enjoyed seeing it for the first time in many years. These ladies put many a smile on our faces. View attachment 63211

I have the Sports Ilustrated magazine from when they won the championship. Got them to sign it when they were at the Milford mall.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom