UConn-Marshall Preview (Fox Sports) | The Boneyard

UConn-Marshall Preview (Fox Sports)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The one guy that I hope we can stop is that battering ram RB Devon Johnson.. When he gets a head of steam he's a beast... 6'1 244lbs of punishment coming at you...From what I've seen of him... Can't let him get going.

Reaction Score
I believe Marshall been in the FBS longer than us...I hope we can beat Marshall...$200 for the best seat, but Trop has very bad seats...

Reaction Score
The one guy that I hope we can stop is that battering ram RB Devon Johnson.. When he gets a head of steam he's a beast... 6'1 244lbs of punishment coming at you...From what I've seen of him... Can't let him get going.
I'm willing to wager that they'll hold him to zero yards.

Reaction Score
I'm willing to wager that they'll hold him to zero yards.

You may want to consider keeping the bet to a reasonable amount tho'

>>Marshall senior RB Devon Johnson (back) posted a picture of himself running on a treadmill.

This was the first week that Johnson's been cleared to resume activities. Included with the photograph was the caption, "The grind never stops! A surprise might just be happening. #BeHerd"

That's cryptic enough, but it sparked a flurry of speculation that Johnson might be able to play against UConn in Saturday's St. Petersburg Bowl. Should the 6-foot-1, 243-pound senior actually be able to play in the contest, it would be a dramatic turnaround from a few weeks ago, when HC Doc Holliday flat-out said that "[Johnson] won't play in the bowl game." Johnson hasn't played since October 17, but prior to the injury, had racked up 555 rushing yards and five touchdowns--with at least 80 yards in five of his six games. Dec 21 - 5:47 PM<<

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
You may want to consider keeping the bet to a reasonable amount tho'

>>Marshall senior RB Devon Johnson (back) posted a picture of himself running on a treadmill.

This was the first week that Johnson's been cleared to resume activities. Included with the photograph was the caption, "The grind never stops! A surprise might just be happening. #BeHerd"

That's cryptic enough, but it sparked a flurry of speculation that Johnson might be able to play against UConn in Saturday's St. Petersburg Bowl. Should the 6-foot-1, 243-pound senior actually be able to play in the contest, it would be a dramatic turnaround from a few weeks ago, when HC Doc Holliday flat-out said that "[Johnson] won't play in the bowl game." Johnson hasn't played since October 17, but prior to the injury, had racked up 555 rushing yards and five touchdowns--with at least 80 yards in five of his six games. Dec 21 - 5:47 PM<<
against Purdue, Ohio, Norfolk, Kent State, ODU, So Miss and FAU. Not exactly UConn caliber defenses. He will get 60-75 yds on 15 carries as Marshall plays from behind.

Reaction Score
against Purdue, Ohio, Norfolk, Kent State, ODU, So Miss and FAU. Not exactly UConn caliber defenses. He will get 60-75 yds on 15 carries as Marshall plays from behind.

You completely missed the point. There is a question as to whether he even sees the field as he recovers from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom