UConn Live Press Conference Live Shortly Now 12:10 | The Boneyard

UConn Live Press Conference Live Shortly Now 12:10

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Don't understand why reporters aren 't provided mics so we can hear reporters questions. Come on UConn and NCAA, they should know better.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Well, I'm confused. Just finished watching what I thought was the live UConn Press Conference. At the end of the moderator said the Albany Press Conference will start at 12:30. It's 12:40 as I type this. Must mean my link was to a Replay of the UConn Press conference

Reaction Score
Don't understand why reporters aren 't provided mics so we can hear reporters questions. Come on UConn and NCAA, they should know better.
I so totally agree. That's like listening the the Family Feud bonus round on mute and only hearing the answers, not knowing what the question was. Sucks because the answerer might divert from the question and the answer might be appreciably different than the question suggested it would be.

Reaction Score
Well, I'm confused. Just finished watching what I thought was the live UConn Press Conference. At the end of the moderator said the Albany Press Conference will start at 12:30. It's 12:40 as I type this. Must mean my link was to a Replay of the UConn Press conference
There is obviously a bit of a tape delay because I heard exactly what you did about the Albany press conference while glancing at my clock which showed 1:06.

Reaction Score
upload_2017-3-17_13-7-21.png

They done good! Kia got to sing Geno's praises. When she finished Geno motioned with his hand for her her to keep talking. LOL! Also, a reporter asked Kia about the UConn streak and Kia's answer was. "This is the NCAA tournament, so we have to win one in a row. And then one in a row, and then one in a row, and then one in a row." Also it was mentioned by one of the reporters that UConn is favored by 49! :eek:

[LINK] to the vid. >>>Link seems to be connecting quite slowly, be patient. Also, advance to 17:22 for the start. Kia and Lou first, and then Geno at 26:40.

NOTE: I ALWAYS use earbuds when listening to pressers. Why? Because I can then hear and understand, almost, all of the questions. Just sayin'.

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Anybody find the link for the Albany one?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Do the Albany players really believe what they are saying in their Press Conference? If they do, they'll make every effort to give UConn a good game. Could they be like Dusquesne or Dayton were?

Reaction Score
Do the Albany players really believe what they are saying in their Press Conference? If they do, they'll make every effort to give UConn a good game. Could they be like Dusquesne or Dayton were?
I sure hope they believe it. And, I hope they play their hearts out. Let's face it, as 49 point underdogs, regardless of how they play, it isn't Albany who will determine who wins or loses this game, it's UConn.

upload_2017-3-17_14-37-27.png

upload_2017-3-17_14-34-10.png

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

Toastmasters International teaches to repeat the question before responding. Accomplishes two things: (1) everyone can hear the question and (2) while repeating the question you have time to properly form your response. Might reduce the amount of hemming, hawing, ah'ing, and er'ing by the responder. Having said that, it would be nice to have 2 or 3 wireless mikes in use. Questions can queued for smoother flow. It is probably a question of cost justification.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I vaguely recall a discussion a couple of months back where it was suggested that Kia doesn't like Lou. You can tell how true this is from this picture. :rolleyes:
Wow. Guess I missed out on that. Was it a lengthy discussion? Any reasons suggested?

Reaction Score
Wow. Guess I missed out on that. Was it a lengthy discussion? Any reasons suggested?
No, Gus. I think someone suggested that based on an interpretation of Kia not apparently passing the ball to Lou at some point. Quickly dismissed.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
No, Gus. I think someone suggested that based on an interpretation of Kia not apparently passing the ball to Lou at some point. Quickly dismissed.
Thanks. I've been guilty of inferring things from who passes to whom. I should probably stop doing that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom