UConn legends enjoying the bragging rights of two straight national titles | The Boneyard

UConn legends enjoying the bragging rights of two straight national titles

Reaction Score
Gavin Keefe of The Day reporting from the inaugural UConn Legends Golf Tournament on Monday at Greenwich Country Club.

“If you stepped foot on the university campus, if you played a game, whether you won a championship or not, the UConn fan base will just forever love you,” Okafor said. “Whether you win or not, you’re part of the family and you’re part of the legacy.”

Alternate access:
UConn legends enjoying the bragging rights of two straight national titles

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
“It’s great,” Gay said about UConn’s success. “I love it. Obviously, bragging rights. I can go out there and say I’m a part of this. It’s just fun. At this point in my life just to be able to say I did that, I was there. I walked those pathways. Now these guys are becoming pros. It makes me proud.

:D

Reaction Score
I wish there was a way for UConn to get Okafor out and about talking UConn all the time. He is just a very articulate and impressive guy. I know that not everyone who has passed through has been great, but Okafor, Allen, and most have been great representatives of the brand.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1
Top Bottom