UConn @ Legends Classic @Barclays in Nov. | The Boneyard

UConn @ Legends Classic @Barclays in Nov.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I'll be there ! Its a local commute for me.

Reaction Score
Barclays Arena is a very nice building. I’ve been there before. I’m definitely interested and excited in going to see the Huskies play there.

Reaction Score
Would think they would want UConn/ND in the final. No disrespect to USC/Vandy though. For all I know they may be good teams next year.

Reaction Score
This is a great field. USC will be super talented next season, Notre Dame will have a good team that competes, and Vanderbilt have some players to work with for next season. Anytime I can go with a subway to a game to watch my Huskies is an automatic win.

But if we do get USC at any point we are gonna need some sort of big to match up with Mobley, one of the top recruits who's a center. Come on Cliff or Adama!

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
I'd prefer the Garden over lame Barclays but as a New Yorker I'll take any Husky action I can get in this city.
Someone posted in another thread but we’ll play at least 3 more games at MSG plus the 2 in Brooklyn next season. Never Forget (opp unown), St Johns (road) and BE tourney.

Reaction Score
I’m still scratching my head as to how they are calling it the Legends Classic when there is only one legendary team involved.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Someone posted in another thread but we’ll play at least 3 more games at MSG plus the 2 in Brooklyn next season. Never Forget (opp unown), St Johns (road) and BE tourney.

Never Forget is played in Newark at the Prudential Center, not at MSG.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Never Forget is played in Newark at the Prudential Center, not at MSG.

We can also add the Seton Hall game @ Prudential as well. The Prudential is a nice arena that is accessible by train from NYC.

Reaction Score
We can also add the Seton Hall game @ Prudential as well. The Prudential is a nice arena that is accessible by train from NYC.
Love it for coming from DC too. Next year I will have easy access to more games than ever since graduating.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom