UConn LB John Dorsey on Ballot for College Football Hall of Fame | The Boneyard

UConn LB John Dorsey on Ballot for College Football Hall of Fame

Reaction Score
John Dorsey Named To Ballot For College Football Hall Of Fame

>>A four-year starter at UConn (1980-83), Dorsey was named Defensive Player of the Year in the Yankee Conference during each of his final two collegiate seasons and is the all-time leading tackler in the conference’s history. He also earned Division I-AA All-America recognition as a senior and, in 1998, he was selected to the school’s 100th Anniversary All-Time Football Team. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics and political science.<<

>>Dorsey is entering his 5th season as the general manager of the Kansas City Chiefs and his 27th year as a player personnel member. He also played five seasons in the NFL after leaving UConn<<

Reaction Score
John Dorsey Named To Ballot For College Football Hall Of Fame

>>A four-year starter at UConn (1980-83), Dorsey was named Defensive Player of the Year in the Yankee Conference during each of his final two collegiate seasons and is the all-time leading tackler in the conference’s history. He also earned Division I-AA All-America recognition as a senior and, in 1998, he was selected to the school’s 100th Anniversary All-Time Football Team. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics and political science.<<

>>Dorsey is entering his 5th season as the general manager of the Kansas City Chiefs and his 27th year as a player personnel member. He also played five seasons in the NFL after leaving UConn<<

Is he the first to be on the ballot from UConn?

C

Chief00

I played basketball several times with John, back in the day, he could jump pretty good for a guy his size.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Can anyone confirm or deny the following? I remember Maine beating UConn and the QB saying words to the effect that Dorsey wasn't all that. The next year the same QB was sacked by Dorsey and never made it back into the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom