UConn Kyrie 5’s | The Boneyard

UConn Kyrie 5’s

Reaction Score
Want.

Are they for sale anywhere yet?

I think the kyries dont come out for a week?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Looks like the whole team has them, according to CV’s insta story.
Yeah if the official Instagram posted it I’d think they were team issue. I wonder if we’ll have surprise unis.

Reaction Score
Yeah, no.

Kyrie was on campus because he's tight with Geno and Bird. Players have practically nothing to do with the actual design of their shoe. They certainly have very little to do with creating color schemes for colleges.

You're better off faking recruiting info, bub
tumblr_ll9pv9jboy1qixleeo1_400.gif

C

Chief00

Yeah, no.

Kyrie was on campus because he's tight with Geno and Bird. Players have practically nothing to do with the actual design of their shoe. They certainly have very little to do with creating color schemes for colleges.

Back to the Women's Board for you.

And there is no NJ connection between Hurley and Irving. Who had his picture taken at Ray’s HOF Day in Springfield with Hurley?

I get the Sue Bird stuff but if you think Geno has anything to do with what sneaker the men’s players are wearing at MSG this week - you don’t have a clue.

If you don’t know what you are talking about, my advice is don’t accuse others of the same - it just draws attention to your ignorance.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yeah, no.

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Yeah, no.

I'm losing track - this might be the other surprise he was talking about.

Reaction Score
Thanks for coming out with the Kyrie 5’s after I just bought my kids two pairs of Kyrie 4’s that you really just introduced months ago. Thanks
Nike.

Don't sweat it.... These are players ONLY. We can't buy them anyway. My girls love the Kyrie 4's as well

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Thanks for coming out with the Kyrie 5’s after I just bought my kids two pairs of Kyrie 4’s that you really just introduced months ago. Thanks
Nike.

Don't try to keep up with this. You will lose, haha or turn into a sneakerhead.

Reaction Score
UConn is not the only school to get custom shoes from Nike's. Kyrie did not visit with UConn because we are wearing custom Kyrie's. That naivety is adorable. Do you think Russ is meeting with GTown and Michigan because they wore his custom shoes last year? Do you think Dame Lillard is having meetings with Kansas and Louisville because they wear his shoes?

Reaction Score
UConn is not the only school to get custom shoes from Nike's. Kyrie did not visit with UConn because we are wearing custom Kyrie's. That naivety is adorable. Do you think Russ is meeting with GTown and Michigan because they wore his custom shoes last year? Do you think Dame Lillard is having meetings with Kansas and Louisville because they wear his shoes?

Sooooo... was he on an OV or UV?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
How did this thread go 5 hours without someone complaining that red is not a school color?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom