UConn-Kansas will be the national championship game in disguise | The Boneyard

UConn-Kansas will be the national championship game in disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
To me, Kansas is the most talented team in the country. If we beat them (considering Adams/Gibbs/Hamilton is started to remind me of Napier/Giffey/Daniels: we haven't blown out teams that we did this week in a long time), momentum and heart will take us the rest of the way home. My projected path: Colorado, Kansas, South Dakota St., Arizona, Oklahoma, West Virginia.

Reaction Score
To me, Kansas is the most talented team in the country. If we beat them (considering Adams/Gibbs/Hamilton is started to remind me of Napier/Giffey/Daniels: we haven't blown out teams that we did this week in a long time), momentum and heart will take us the rest of the way home. My projected path: Colorado, Kansas, South Dakota St., Arizona, Oklahoma, West Virginia.
Your high.

Reaction Score
Cartoon-stop.jpeg

Reaction Score
Let me bring this back to earth. First Colorado is tough. As far as Kansas goes, the analysts onESPN just reviewed Kansas and if you believe them, they are The Supreme Being on the hardwood. haven't lost since January, seniors, guards, 3's you name it. Doomed.

Reaction Score
Kansas is a demoralizing match-up if they can get past CU. Can we keep up with a team that scores like that? 82 PPG is crazy.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
This post is terrible on so many levels. Mojo-killing. Mods... please do something about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom