UConn is 7-1 ATS and a 7.5 favorite against the Johnnies. Ride the lightning? | The Boneyard

UConn is 7-1 ATS and a 7.5 favorite against the Johnnies. Ride the lightning?

Take Conn -7.5

• yes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • no

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Putting my money on Hurley and co. has been good to me recently as I've won a nice sum gambling on UConn over their past few games. They have covered the spread in every Big East game they've played, but this 7.5 line is a hard one to feel comfortable betting on. So, if you were me, would you continue to ride the husky lightning, or sit this one out?

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
I snatched up St. Johns +8.5 this morning.

Think the good guys win, but it is hard for me to trust the offense to cover that line.

Same here. I’m one of those weak, feeble-minded bettors that fades his own teams for an emotional hedge. In this case I like my odds of ‘double dipping’ with a Huskies win and a SJU cover

Reaction Score
You predicted 81-65 for Uconn in the other thread. I guess you feel strongly about your own prediction?
Boneyard Predictions and actually laying your hard earned money down are mutually exclusive. They should never be confused. The former is from the heart and the later from the brain.
Those who bet with their heart are fools and as the saying goes “ A fool and his money are soon separated “

Reaction Score
I haven’t lost yet this year on the boys (3-0), but sitting this one out. Feel a letdown for some reason. God I want to be wrong.

Reaction Score
Putting my money on Hurley and co. has been good to me recently as I've won a nice sum gambling on UConn over their past few games. They have covered the spread in every Big East game they've played, but this 7.5 line is a hard one to feel comfortable betting on. So, if you were me, would you continue to ride the husky lightning, or sit this one out?
absolute hammer!

Reaction Score
Anyone know the KenPom spread? Also, is there a way to know what we’d be ranked in KenPom if we’d beaten Creighton?

Reaction Score
having placed a few (too many) wagers over the years, I have found that the more odd the line, the more spot on it is. almost as if they know something we don't. take the young Huskies. I will as well.

Reaction Score
The ATS record reflects our ascendance in the analytical models. I don't know that we keep climbing too much, so the line is probably more accurate than it has been for many of our recent games. The 2.5/3 point adjustment for Bouk feels right. It's a good line.

St. Johns tries to force turnovers. We're sometimes pretty shaky in that regard, so I think we wlll likely keep them in the game a bit. I do like that we had a week to prepare and had some intense practices. I could see us winning by anywhere from 4-10 points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom