Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
how much would it cost to go for the week and get tickets

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Uconn, cuse and the Zags were announced a while ago weren't they? I know I saw them at least a couple of weeks ago. Hadn't seen the others. CAHUSKY will be there!

Reaction Score
Will be doing everything I can to be there.

So excited to be out of grad school and making some semblance of a disposable income to use on stuff like this

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
How'd Charlotte sneak in there?

Apparently C-USA is the host of the tournament so they get a team in the field every year and Charlotte was up this year.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I want to go to there. How does one procure tickets to said event?

My wife actually said we could go which surprised me so gotta make sure this happens

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I want to go to there. How does one procure tickets to said event?

My wife actually said we could go which surprised me so gotta make sure this happens

A few months before the tourney travel packages will be made available through Uconn. For the Battle 4 Atlantis you can also buy hotel and game ticket packages w the hotel. Not sure when that becomes available. Here is the link for Georgetown tix this year. It gives you an idea of what's available and prices.

http://wearegeorgetown.com/tickets/2014-battle-4-atlantis/

Reaction Score
My beautiful wife, who literally pulled me back into the room to watch The Shot after I had stormed out in disgust, has been telling me that we need to get away more.

Probably that Mr. and Mrs. Cheeky will be in the Bahamas in November of next year? I'd put it at 90%. Would love to meet some of you down there.

Reaction Score
My wife is coming around to this UConn basketball stuff after our trip to the Puerto Rico TipOff...

But is the tournament always held over Thanksgiving weekend? That's gonna be a tough sell to my lady

Reaction Score
Awesome field. We need that kind of boost to our OOC schedule from preseason tournaments, which we really haven't gotten the last two years.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
My wife is coming around to this UConn basketball stuff after our trip to the Puerto Rico TipOff...

But is the tournament always held over Thanksgiving weekend? That's gonna be a tough sell to my lady
Most of the major ones are either on Thanksgiving or the days jus prior I believe.

Reaction Score
Incredible field.
The only question will be if Syracuse has anything to play for next year.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
A few months before the tourney travel packages will be made available through Uconn. For the Battle 4 Atlantis you can also buy hotel and game ticket packages w the hotel. Not sure when that becomes available. Here is the link for Georgetown tix this year. It gives you an idea of what's available and prices.

http://wearegeorgetown.com/tickets/2014-battle-4-atlantis/

Thanks for the info. Guess I will just have to keep an eye on this and book as soon as they go on sale.

Reaction Score
Awesome field. We need that kind of boost to our OOC schedule from preseason tournaments, which we really haven't gotten the last two years.

The great part is you can lose a game and still draw a great opponent in the next round. Florida and North Carolina played for fifth place today.

With Atlantis next year and Maui in 2016, in addition to series' with G'Town, Ohio State, Arizona, and Texas, you have to appreciate the efforts of the athletic department to bolster the schedule. If possible I'd like to see some of these OOC match-ups occur in January (like this season) to break up the conference schedule a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom