UConn Huskies Football Nike Player Name Replica Jersey | The Boneyard

UConn Huskies Football Nike Player Name Replica Jersey

Reaction Score
does anyone else feel weird wearing the jersey of a kid who prob doesn't even understand how compound interest works?
i could see these on a child, for sure. but grown folk who have been fans longer than the boys have been alive?

Reaction Score
does anyone else feel weird wearing the jersey of a kid who prob doesn't even understand how compound interest works?
i could see these on a child, for sure. but grown folk who have been fans longer than the boys have been alive?
I have felt this way about all jerseys once I passed the age of most professional players too.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I bought a Rosa NIL t-shirt. I’m just in it to support a local kid. Also, it’s not a bad looking shirt. But it does feel weird to wear a 20 something’s shirt on my 64 year old back.

Reaction Score
I mean I've bought game worns of college players before. Admittedly though when it isn't a star I prefer them blank

Reaction Score
I am all for supporting these kids who put it on the line for us every week. That said i have never bought a jersey with a name on it. Feels weird. I will support NIL in other ways.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I'll wear a jersey with a name on it when it's 1) my name, 2) a relative's name, and/or 3) the person gave me the shirt.

Reaction Score
I used to have a Warren Miller Whalers jersey. The one with the harpoon through a "W". I liked the jersey and thought it was cool to have the name of a beer on the back.

Reaction Score
I prefer blank jerseys. I’ll even go out of my way to find older, used ones on eBay. Just feels weird having someone’s last name on it.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I have an LT jersey and yes I wear it when they play. I might wear a Dan O one, but probably not a current player. I give to NIL and support it that way

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
You know what’s weirder than wearing a jersey with someone else’s name on it? Feeling the need to profusely express your refusal to do so in an online forum. Relax guys, no one is coming for your man-card. Buying these shirts supports the team and the players. Buy it as a gift if you’re too insecure to wear it yourself.

Reaction Score
You know what's weirder than that? Feeling the need to profuse your manhood by questioning others, especially since it has nothing to with manhood since there are female football fans out there. So you relax and get back to drinking your bud reds and smoking your unfiltered camels. I am going to get my nails did.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom