UConn Huskies Coaches Road Show Embarks on Four City Tour | The Boneyard

UConn Huskies Coaches Road Show Embarks on Four City Tour

Reaction Score
UConn Huskies Coaches Road Show Embarks on Four-City Tour

>>This June the UConn Division of Athletics and UConn Foundation are co-hosting the inaugural UConn Huskies Coaches Road Show, a four-city regional tour featuring UConn Athletics head coaches and athletics administrators. The Road Show will provide the opportunity for coaches and administrators to spend time connecting and interacting with fans, alumni, donors and UConn supporters throughout the region.

The Road Show will commence on Monday, June 4, at the Glastonbury Boat House in Glastonbury, Conn. (Hartford), from 6-8 p.m. The following night will be featured by a visit to the Stony Creek Brewery in Branford, Conn. (New Haven) from 6-8 p.m. and will continue on Wednesday, June 6, at the Hearst Tower in New York City from 6:30-8:30 p.m. The Road Show will conclude with a stop to UConn Stamford Campus on June 7 in the main atrium from 6-8 p.m.

All tour stops will feature the opportunity for attendees to mingle and interact with the coaches and administrators, a short program featuring guest speakers, a brief question and answer session, appetizers and a cash bar. Each event is open to the public and has a minimal attendance fee of $25 for Hartford, Branford (New Haven) and Stamford, and $40 for New York City (cost includes drink tickets).

Each event will feature head women’s basketball coach Geno Auriemma, head football coach Randy Edsall and head men’s basketball coach Dan Hurley. Additional head coaches who will be attending will be announced at a later date.

Space in some venues will be limited and reservations will be based on a first-come, first-served basis until capacity is reached. Fans are encouraged to secure their spot early by registering online by clicking on THIS LINK.<<

Reaction Score
As long as you aren't forced to drink their swill it's a good spot
It somehow tastes so much better at the brewery. I can’t drink it out of the can but it’s much better in person. It’s even better when you drive there by boat and drink a fresh growler as you idle out of the Branford river.

Would much rather it was New England Brewers though.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
They should do one in Boston also. Cover that whole Boston to NYC corridor and show the B1G and ACC what they missed on.

Bostonians hate college sports(that isn’t hockey) it’s a bit of a waste to go there.

Reaction Score
I’ll be at the NYC event. Great idea. Have they done something like this before?

Reaction Score
Bostonians hate college sports(that isn’t hockey) it’s a bit of a waste to go there.

And New Yorkers?

Bostonians don't follow the Boston based teams. But just like NY, there are plenty of UConn fans up here that are originally from CT.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
And New Yorkers?

Bostonians don't follow the Boston based teams. But just like NY, there are plenty of UConn fans up here that are originally from CT.

I lived/in the process of leaving south Boston, I felt as though I was the only one watching any type of college sport at Lincoln. I’m sure there are college sports fan but by in large it’s a pro sports town.

Reaction Score
They should do it in Boston and New York and then say 40,000 people showed up in a press release. #trumpcertified #acc #b1g

Reaction Score
I lived/in the process of leaving south Boston, I felt as though I was the only one watching any type of college sport at Lincoln. I’m sure there are college sports fan but by in large it’s a pro sports town.
That is definitely true. But that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of UConn fans in Boston. NY is a pro sports town also. Most of the big cities are.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
qJcbIwkl.png

"And that's why returning punts doesn't make sense statistically..."

I actually get a little pissed just looking at a picture of that guy. :mad:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member