UConn hoopsters bonding together this summer (NH Register) | The Boneyard

UConn hoopsters bonding together this summer (NH Register)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From the New Haven Register. Well this answers the question about going on a foreign trip this summer. I was thinking it would be a great idea with so many new guys. They tried but Ollie said it didn't work out.

Kevin Ollie was going to take his team on a trip to Europe this summer, as a way to help a team with so many newcomers bond a little closer.

“It probably would have been a good thing for us,” Ollie said, “but it just didn’t work out, with the schedule.”

UConn hoopsters bonding together this summer

Reaction Score
As great as it would have been this summer, it might be even more beneficial next summer.

Reaction Score
On a related note, while I'm one of many here who don't understand why we scheduled so many truly awful (as opposed to moderately awful) cupcakes, I do understand the rationale behind the order of the games on the schedule. Rather than starting the year with a difficult game right away, this group will get to work out some kinks against Maine, UNH, and Furman (plus the 2 exhibition games) before heading off to Atlantis. Putting RPI aside, at least those five games will let this group figure some things out before the hugely important part of the OOC schedule begins.

Reaction Score
Rodney will be a tremendous help to Larrier based on his experience sittng out a year.

Reaction Score
I would like to have Purvis as our lead recruiting coach in the near future and forget about turning pro in bball.

C

Chief00

Good article - a little shot at Coach Calhoun - but he can take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom