UCONN Hockey Away Game Road trips | The Boneyard

UCONN Hockey Away Game Road trips

Reaction Score
Had a few people ask for a bus option from Manchester/New Britain area- others interested? Would follow my typical football bus route- Manchester, NB, Waterbury w optional stops elsewhere for larger groups.

Reaction Score
Had a few people ask for a bus option from Manchester/New Britain area- others interested? Would follow my typical football bus route- Manchester, NB, Waterbury w optional stops elsewhere for larger groups.

I'D be interested in a bus trip.

Reaction Score

New Member here: (Been lurking for awhile.
Didn't go to UCONN, but I'm from CT and had season tickets in 107 last year. Renewed this year.

I have tickets for the game at Barclays Center
Section 112

I'm down for a bus trip.

I already got my hotel for the 2 Maine games.

We should do a bus trip for the Maine/Vermont games and get a group rates.

I went to both playoff games last year and went to the B-port, PC, UMASS, BC away games. I found we were all over the arenas. We should try and find sections at away barns and all sit together.

Pumped for this season.

Anyone going to the Desert Hockey Classic or the Mariucci Classic?
Mariucci may be better for BIG exposure, have tons of UCONN hockey fans show up in Minn?

For the DHC, where does ASU play? It's not at GRA anymore?
If I go, Thinking:
arrive and ASU game on the 5th
Vegas and Spearmint Rhino on the 6th
Arizona Snowbowl on the 7th
MTU on the 8th
Yale on the 9th
Depending on time of game. Coyotes vs Predators @ GRA on the 9th
Leave the Sun the 10th.

Reaction Score
I will pin a 2015-2016 season away game trip thread in here if you and Ryan would like. Let me know...I for one think it is a great idea!

I'm new so I don't know who Ryan is. I'm no travel agent or anything, but I really like the idea of bus trips to HE games. Even if we don't do a bus trip, We can get people together and get group rates and sit in the same section. So far I've noticed:
BU tickets go on sale 8/22/15. Need 15+ for group rate
UVM tickets go on sale 9/21/15. Need 10+ for group rate.
UML need 10+ for rate.
No info on BC, Maine, other games are not till next year

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Any interest in a bus trip to the BC game on Saturday, January 23rd at 7pm? Good scheduling timing with no football playoffs that night. Would be great to get a large UConn turnout at our old 90s "home away from home". :)

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Any interest in a bus trip to the BC game on Saturday, January 23rd at 7pm? Good scheduling timing with no football playoffs that night. Would be great to get a large UConn turnout at our old 90s "home away from home". :)
I'd be in.

Reaction Score
Does anybody have connections or is anyone aware of the athletic dept arranging bus trips? I was thinking/hoping that some sort of trips could be worked out.

Reaction Score
Does anybody have connections or is anyone aware of the athletic dept arranging bus trips? I was thinking/hoping that some sort of trips could be worked out.
Shoot a tweet to Benedict with your idea. Can't hurt to go to the man in charge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom