UConn Highlights: Ray Allen Dunk Mix | The Boneyard

UConn Highlights: Ray Allen Dunk Mix

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Best part about the video is hearing all the announcers so young. Dick Vital and Raftery sound like psychopaths.

Also, #DanHurleySighting towards the end

Reaction Score
It would've been nice to have someone that could dunk in traffic like that the last couple of years.

Reaction Score
Makes a 'regular' dunk exciting! Oh and he had a long and short jump shot too (total package). He came into the NBA with those skills and perfected them through hard work over the years. That's a HOF lesson for these prima donna's. wannabes.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
These old video remind of how good our ball movement used to be and how effective we were with outlet passes. If Hurley is true to his word, we should be seeing a lot more of that. UConn, even with better coaching, isn't going to be a dangerous half court set team. The more points we can generate before the other team has a chance set up their defense the better.

Reaction Score
These old video remind of how good our ball movement used to be and how effective we were with outlet passes. If Hurley is true to his word, we should be seeing a lot more of that. UConn, even with better coaching, isn't going to be a dangerous half court set team. The more points we can generate before the other team has a chance set up their defense the better.

Agree, but optimistic also with regards to scoring in half court sets. We're going to look like a different team than the last two years. I'm betting on this coaching staff to put players in scoring position.

Reaction Score
With just one phone call Ray Allen has single handedly ruined the MBB program. A pox on him.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
With just one phone call Ray Allen has single handedly ruined the MBB program. A pox on him.
With the sheer volume of posts on the BY it is tough to come up with the single dumbest post. I can't say that you've done that, but you clearly are in the running.

Reaction Score
With the sheer volume of posts on the BY it is tough to come up with the single dumbest post. I can't say that you've done that, but you clearly are in the running.
Further, the movie "He Got Game" should be banned in these United States.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom