UConn Highlight Package - Nebraska Game | The Boneyard

UConn Highlight Package - Nebraska Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As a "non-highlight" event, since there are so many highlights to our great satisfaction, I solicit comment on Dangerfield being permanently sat after her third foul, at least two of which seemed to garner great displeasure from Coach.

Reaction Score
As a "non-highlight" event, since there are so many highlights to our great satisfaction, I solicit comment on Dangerfield being permanently sat after her third foul, at least two of which seemed to garner great displeasure from Coach.
Well, I just think that Geno was busy coaching and didn't have time to actually verbalize, "Crystal, don't commit fouls." :D :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Both Chong and Bent gave such quality minutes and we're overdue for some extended playing time. I think that made it easy to keep Danger on the bench, regardless of how Geno felt about her foul situation.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
She has not had a really good game since Baylor - typical freshman growing pains, and I think she may have been fooled by her success in that one game. She has been a little exposed defensively in a few games - her lack of stature at this level can be exploited a bit by smart coaches and players. She will figure it out, but I suspect we see Chong return to the starting lineup and Dangerfield coming off the bench again.

Reaction Score
She has not had a really good game since Baylor - typical freshman growing pains, and I think she may have been fooled by her success in that one game. She has been a little exposed defensively in a few games - her lack of stature at this level can be exploited a bit by smart coaches and players. She will figure it out, but I suspect we see Chong return to the starting lineup and Dangerfield coming off the bench again.
I sort of agree. But I thought she played well enough against tOSU, filling her box score quite well. I think Geno had a perfect moment in the Nebraska game to give her the necessary freshman tough love. She earned the start because of the OSU game and then didn't have a good first half, so replacing her with Saniya was justice for Saniya and a perfect teaching moment for Crystal.

Reaction Score
Is there a site where we can view a replay of the entire game?

Reaction Score
:35.....Nebraska coach has a headache

:49.....she ain't to happy there either lol

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Not sure if was the foul. I noticed Geno was not happy when Dangerfield got herself caught in the lane trying to help on defense a couple times, while her mark was set up out on the 3 pt line. At least twice she was late getting back out and the Husker made her pay. Probably a little of both. When he sat her down that last time I told the wife, I don't think she's coming back in for awhile. And she never did.

Looks like a little doghouse for Dangerfield. Eh they've all been there. Kinda sucks though right before the Christmas break. She'll have to wait a bit to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom