UConn High School Football Coaches Clinic (4/8 & 4/9) | The Boneyard

UConn High School Football Coaches Clinic (4/8 & 4/9)

Reaction Score
Mora is legit doing everything the right way in forming the relationships with local coaches. Not only are we seeing short term uptick in recruiting, we are seeing him laying foundation for long term recruiting pipelines. Mora was the best candidate out there that nobody wanted and we benefited greatly from that.

Reaction Score
I attended a high school coaches clinic in the old field house back in 1974. UConn has been doing this forever.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
They are charging the coaches $50 to come see them?

Reaction Score
I attended a high school coaches clinic in the old field house back in 1974. UConn has been doing this forever.
Except when crazy Bob was a no show in the snow, burning the bridge to ashes.

Reaction Score
They are charging the coaches $50 to come see them?
gotta patrol a bit with the the price tag. If it's free then just anyone will show up, doubt mora wants the entire east hartford high coaching and medical staff showing up and just crowding up the place.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
gotta patrol a bit with the the price tag. If it's free then just anyone will show up, doubt mora wants the entire east hartford high coaching and medical staff showing up and just crowding up the place.
If this staff is serious about getting CT coaches on their side, this is an annoyance fee. If they want to limit it, make it a position coach or head coach workshop.

Reaction Score
If this staff is serious about getting CT coaches on their side, this is an annoyance fee. If they want to limit it, make it a position coach or head coach workshop.
A nominal fee for these type of clinics is pretty standard in the industry. The Ohio clinic that Shearer and Spanos are speaking at is $50/coach for 2 days and $75/coach for all 3 days.

Reaction Score
I'll sponsor 50 coaches from inner city, underfunded HS programs right now as long as they are vetted by the University and the FB Program.

@huskymedic Any idea where I send my check?
@formerlurker - I’d start by shooting an email to Patrick Collins (Executive Director of Football) or Andrew Goodman (Director of Football Operations). Contact info under Coaches link on Football site.

Nice gesture…

Reaction Score
A nominal fee for these type of clinics is pretty standard in the industry. The Ohio clinic that Shearer and Spanos are speaking at is $50/coach for 2 days and $75/coach for all 3 days.
Standard practice. The Ohio one because the state is so large you also need a hotel.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Mora is legit doing everything the right way in forming the relationships with local coaches. Not only are we seeing short term uptick in recruiting, we are seeing him laying foundation for long term recruiting pipelines. Mora was the best candidate out there that nobody wanted and we benefited greatly from that.
Can’t really say that no one else wanted him. His name wasn’t out there. He just called us to indicate he had interest. We are fortunate that he had an ESPN gig because that gave him the opportunity to tour our facilities and campus, and become familiar with the Connecticut area.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom