UConn Head Coach Randy Edsall previews comeback season (Fox 61) | The Boneyard

UConn Head Coach Randy Edsall previews comeback season (Fox 61)

Reaction Score
They will not be streaming the game after all. Had hoped to but won't be able to.

Did you get that direct from UConn regarding Fox61 streaming the game or are you referencing/basing comment on the UConn response to you and another site (lsufootball.net) saying it was going to be streamed and then they've deleted it)?

Seems strange that Fox61 would announce it this morning w/o UConn approval as a UConn sponsor?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Did you get that direct from UConn regarding Fox61 streaming the game or are you referencing the UConn response to another site (lsufootball.net saying it was going to be streamed and then they've deleted it)?
from someone in the AD

Reaction Score
Back to khakis and navy blue shirts. I like that look. No red pants to be found. But I will bet you that TV will demand that he wear something distinctive so they can pick him up with the cameras easily.

Sounded like he wants the ones to be playing the ones in the blue-white. That is a step forward. Let's see if the offense can move the ball. I am going to guess not, but I will be delighted if they do.

Reaction Score
From @thatguyed in the Spring Game Thread:
I got this reply when I emailed to ask about it yesterday.

Hi Ed!

Yes you did. We are streaming the Blue and White game on April 21.

Best,
Katie (Harris) Carolan
Executive Producer, Digital

285 Broad St, Hartford, CT 06115

I contacted Fox61 and Katie reconfirmed that they ARE streaming next Friday.

So it sounds there may be a chance...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom