Uconn has their guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Really?

This is from coachingsearch.com:

UCONN: I'm surprised. A source close to the situation tells me that the UCONN job is not going to Pete Lembo. UCONN athletic director Warde Manuel has something up his sleeve. The job offer has been extended, per source.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Really?

This is from coachingsearch.com:

UCONN: I'm surprised. A source close to the situation tells me that the UCONN job is not going to Pete Lembo. UCONN athletic director Warde Manuel has something up his sleeve. The job offer has been extended, per source.

This kicks ass. Better than Space Mountain blindfolded.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
As of 19 minutes ago when the OP posted it seemed like Lembo was the man. This is why the BY is good for conversation right now but Twitter is where the news will break first.

Reaction Score
UConn is the leading candidate for Pete Lembo at the current moment. Status: Fact. There is a very important qualifier though in that UConn is the only significant job that is available. There are rumors heating up about Wake Forest, Virginia, etc. but as of this moment, both of those universities still have coaches and in Mike London’s case at UVA, it is extremely costly to change that fact. UConn doesn’t make a lot of sense in terms of program attractiveness, but I’d say it makes a ton of sense in the pocket for Lembo. BSU’s $350,000 salary is woefully low in comparison to any coaching position at a major program, even a major program as bad as UConn.
Here the rest of link,

http://overthepylon.net/2013/1...act-or-fiction/

Reaction Score
UConn is the leading candidate for Pete Lembo at the current moment. Status: Fact. There is a very important qualifier though in that UConn is the only significant job that is available. There are rumors heating up about Wake Forest, Virginia, etc. but as of this moment, both of those universities still have coaches and in Mike London’s case at UVA, it is extremely costly to change that fact. UConn doesn’t make a lot of sense in terms of program attractiveness, but I’d say it makes a ton of sense in the pocket for Lembo. BSU’s $350,000 salary is woefully low in comparison to any coaching position at a major program, even a major program as bad as UConn.
Here the rest of link,

http://overthepylon.net/2013/1...act-or-fiction/

Over the pylon can go F themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members