UConn & Gonzaga to face off in the Hall of Fame Series on December 14 at Madison Square Garden. | The Boneyard

UConn & Gonzaga to face off in the Hall of Fame Series on December 14 at Madison Square Garden.

Reaction Score
Signed up for early presale access back in March. They said we’d hear back in May. It’s May 31st.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
So this may be a top 10 matchup at MSG? Looking forward to going to this, as it will be much more lively than that morgue in Seattle last season

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Oh man I got to come up from Florida for that game. The last time I did was us at SHU at the Pru. Then we went back to back. Get my point?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Can't wait

Line can't possibly be high enough

Reaction Score
I love playing Gonzaga. Yes its been onesided but its just such a class and powerhouse program that its fun to play an elite you respect. I hope Mark Few gets a title before hes done. I call them a poor mans Uconn. Its a compliment.
How any UConn fan can hope another coach gets a championship is beyond me. I hope Dan Hurley gets every championship for the rest of my life.

Reaction Score
How any UConn fan can hope another coach gets a championship is beyond me. I hope Dan Hurley gets every championship for the rest of my life.
Well, its called living in reality by being a rational fan that knows you cant win every year as much as id like to.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I hope another coach gets a championship. Whoever replaces DH once he retires in a decade and a half can be the next to win a title.

Reaction Score
I love playing Gonzaga. Yes its been onesided but its just such a class and powerhouse program that its fun to play an elite you respect. I hope Mark Few gets a title before hes done. I call them a poor mans Uconn. Its a compliment.
One-sided and boring, hope Few gets zero.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Zero reason this shouldn't have been a home game for season ticket holders. No offense intended toward Gonzaga but they aren't enough of a draw to push the game to MSG, especially since we go to places like Kansas. The HOF Series isn't a big enough event. The other games are complete yawners nationally. This game belongs in the civic center.

Reaction Score
Did the tickets presale info ever come out? I recall somewhere that messaging was supposed to go out May 2024 but I haven't seen anything yet. Did I miss anything?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well, its called living in reality by being a rational fan that knows you cant win every year as much as id like to.
By the same token any rational fam would've known it was incredibly unlikely for us to win back to back championships given what we lost last year.

Reaction Score
By the same token any rational fam would've known it was incredibly unlikely for us to win back to back championships given what we lost last year.
Comparing winning back to back and winning every year for the rest of his career is ridiculous. Not even sure what point youre trying to make. We have seen back to backs we have not seen a coach win a title every year of his coaching career. Heck, it took wooden 17 years to win his first title and he won 7 in a row at one point but still nowhere close to every year.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Comparing winning back to back and winning every year for the rest of his career is ridiculous. Not even sure what point youre trying to make. We have seen back to backs we have not seen a coach win a title every year of his coaching career. Heck, it took wooden 17 years to win his first title and he won 7 in a row at one point but still nowhere close to every year.
Nobody thinks we're going to win every game from this point forward, or even every championship. But, as Hurley would tell you, he's got "the formula" and until the rest of the basketball world catches up he's a tough guy to pick against.

Reaction Score
I may have missed out on the presale but was looking to see if tickets were released and saw these prices on Vivid Seats.. Is this legit? $200+ for upper deck? Kinda steep...

uconn.jpg

Reaction Score
I always tend to wait a day or two before gameday and the ticket goes for like half the price, especially a few hours before the game
True. However last years Indiana game the presale tickets were 22 bucks behind the hoop. Not sure if this game will be similar. Probably not. Jimmy V tickets were expensive throughout.

Reaction Score
Zero reason this shouldn't have been a home game for season ticket holders. No offense intended toward Gonzaga but they aren't enough of a draw to push the game to MSG, especially since we go to places like Kansas. The HOF Series isn't a big enough event. The other games are complete yawners nationally. This game belongs in the civic center.
Quit whining

Reaction Score
Nobody thinks we're going to win every game from this point forward, or even every championship. But, as Hurley would tell you, he's got "the formula" and until the rest of the basketball world catches up he's a tough guy to pick against.
I completely agree with everything you just said and it has absolutely nothing to do with the comment i was responding to previously.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom