UConn Games on VHS/DVD | The Boneyard

UConn Games on VHS/DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have a collection of UConn games and was wondering if someone could help me grow it. Its my new hobby and i love watching games all the time. My site is uconndvd.webs.com PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN

Thanks,
Stephen

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Can't help you out but very cool collection.

For people too lazy to type the address in (or highlight it, right click and choose go to: seriously, who has time for that).... uconndvd.webs.com

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Okay, so this is a list of ones you already have, correct? It's not like a site where we can watch them from?

We used to have a member who put lots of Husky video online so it could be streamed....maybe you should get together with someone like that and share the wealth. I imagine that your vhs collection is not digitized, but that can be done fairly easily.

Reaction Score
Okay, so this is a list of ones you already have, correct? It's not like a site where we can watch them from?

We used to have a member who put lots of Husky video online so it could be streamed....maybe you should get together with someone like that and share the wealth. I imagine that your vhs collection is not digitized, but that can be done fairly easily.
They are all on dvd. Does this website you talk about still around

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
They are all on dvd. Does this website you talk about still around

No, unfortunately not. It was called the "Virtual Kennel." It was mostly clips and highlight videos now that I think about it, not full games.

Reaction Score
I have a collection of UConn games and was wondering if someone could help me grow it. Its my new hobby and i love watching games all the time. My site is uconndvd.webs.com PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN

Thanks,
Stephen

Still lookin' Stephen. Will keep you posted.

Reaction Score
No, unfortunately not. It was called the "Virtual Kennel." It was mostly clips and highlight videos now that I think about it, not full games.

Like the Hannibal look. Tryin' to hide that dogbreath?:D

Reaction Score
Does anybody have any 1990 regular season games. I would love to get some more if anybody could help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom