UCONN-friendly bar in Miami? | The Boneyard

UCONN-friendly bar in Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will be in Miami for the Cincinnati game...any recommendations for a UCONN-friendly bar? Depending on which ESPN brand it's on, I may/may not be able to watch it at my hotel.

Will also be at the UCF game--who's "all in" for that one?

Reaction Score
If u can find a buffalo wild wings even though there food sucks they pretty much will show every college game on there many tvs. I have ran into uconn people an florida is full of ct people. We will be there for ucf. Just look for a husky flag by a black explorer. Not sure how many people we will have because the time is still unknown which is rediculous

Reaction Score
If u can find a buffalo wild wings even though there food sucks they pretty much will show every college game on there many tvs. I have ran into uconn people an florida is full of ct people. We will be there for ucf. Just look for a husky flag by a black explorer. Not sure how many people we will have because the time is still unknown which is rediculous

There is a Buffalo Wild Wings in Doral at the Dolphin mall. A few other places and an outdoor bar area there as well. Where exactly in Miami will you be?

Reaction Score
Near the American Airlines arena...I'm sure there's a sports bar around there : )

Reaction Score
There is an outdoor mall, restaurant/bar complex called Bayside right next to AA Arena. Hooters, Chili's, Bubba Gump, Hard Rock and several other less national joints are in there. Many of the places overlook the bay and yacht docks.

Reaction Score
Considering your location, Bayside is probably the best choice. Not a bad place to spend some time.

Reaction Score
There is an outdoor mall, restaurant/bar complex called Bayside right next to AA Arena. Hooters, Chili's, Bubba Gump, Hard Rock and several other less national joints are in there. Many of the places overlook the bay and yacht docks.

Agreed. That's probably the best call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc